Tentaclela controla.

Warning : gore

'WHY WON'T THIS WORK?!' He almost screamed out loud but managed to keep it in.

He had tried to teleport to a different au for so long that frisk had managed to get to Snowdin, it didn't make sense to him, he did everything he did when Error chased him so why couldn't he teleport?

Maybe it has something with the tentacles having to agree to it too? They did help him run from Error, though that didn't make sense because, he was the one controlling the body so he should have more control over the goop and therefore the tentacles.

Now that he thinks about it he never tried to control the tentacles before.

He had just assumed he was canon and couldn't but what if he could? Fanon is more popular than canon after all. Though there are some fanon that is worse than canon like flowerfell. He never understood what was so sad about it but he could see that it wasn't frans au.

He looked at the tentacles on his back, they seemed to stop moving as much when he did. 

He thought it was weird since every other time he looked at them they just kept on doing what ever they were doing. Maybe it's because of what he's thinking, though that didn't matter right now, what matters is getting them to do what he wants them to do.

'Move to the left.' They didn't do that but they did stop moving completely so it's a start.

'Move?' One tentacle wiggled a bit, but it was only one of four.

Doesn't seem like that's working so he tried to control the tentacles in a different way.

He tried to get them all to move to the left but they moved to the right.

He tried to get one to grab some snow on the ground and throw it in the air, and it worked! Once it came down he controlled another tentacle and made it throw it back up.

He did it! He is juggling snow!

He was surprised he could even juggle snow, in his old life he sucked at juggling. He guessed that was another thing he got when he became Nightmare.

Now it was time to see if he could pick up a monster with his tentacles.

He looked around and noticed the same Snowdrake he attacked when he first came here.

He came out of the shadow he was in and ran behind the Snowdrake going into theirs.

He stuck a tentacle out and grabbed the Snowdrake by the waist, coming out of the shadow as he picked them up.

"HELP ME, HE'S BACK, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!"

Sweet, sweet negativity.

Nightmare smiled making the Snowdrake even more terrified.

He used another tentacle to grab their legs.

It seemed like his tentacles knew what he was going to do and didn't resist at all, making it easier to control them.

He pulled slightly to make sure he could and his smile grew even wider when he realised he could.

He put the tentacle that was on the Snowdrake's waist a bit higher, then he started pulling, going faster ever slowly.

The Snowdrake tried and tried to get out but he wasn't strong enough, he even started to cry.

"Please, anyone help me."

The Snowdrakes body started stretching even more their blood slowly pouring out.

Nightmare felt like he was in heaven with the amount of negativity the Snowdrake gave out.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

That voice sounded like sans.

Looks like he has to cut his fun short.

He pulled even harder, most of the Snowdrake's waist becoming split from the rest of the body.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Sans was in shock.

Soon Snowdrake's body became split his blood and organs staining Nightmares goop and the snow. And turned to dust.

Nightmare's tentacles was moving fast trying to grab into something.

Nightmare ran at sans's shadow, while sans snapped out of it and sent bones at Nightmare.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

Sans was panicking, what if that THING tried to kill his brother?!

--------------------______________

I MANAGED TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!