"Yeah yeah. I think you would look nice without any hair." I smirked.

He glared more at me without it being soft. I laughed as I brought him into my bathroom. I pulled out a trimmer.

Before I could plug anything up he stopped me. "What?"

"You don't use that for anything right?"

I stared at him. "No?" I raise a brow.

"Okay good." He stared at me before turning away.

I laughed. "Oh Levi, are you calling me hairy in areas?" I put my hand on his head.

"Possibly. You have a trimmer that's used for males. You must have lots of hair if needed." He stared at me through the mirror.

"Fuck you." I said while laughing. "No, this is brand new, never used it on my body, or anyone's hair. I was thinking about shaving my own hair just a little bit, like a styled undercut. A better one than yours." I said calmly. He was trigged and glared at me again.

"Mines is perfect."

-

I stepped back and decided to prank Levi. "Oh fuck." I cover my face with my free hand.

"What." Levi said sternly.

"I fucked up. I'm so sorry... Please don't kill me... It was my first time and I-"

"EREN." Levi stood up and touched the back of his hair. He glared at me once he turned around.

I couldn't help but drop to my knees and laugh. He looked so pissed. "YOU SHOULDVE SEEN YOUR FACE!"

"Huh." He said still sounding mad.

"IT WAS A PRANK LEVI! A PRANK!" I laughed more grabbing onto my stomach to stop the incoming pain.

"Your annoying." He spat and looked at his hair turning sides a bit. "It's good actually brat. Don't prank me like that again, I would've snapped."

I kept laughing as I finally tried to stand up. I almost fell but he grabbed me stopping my laughter. I stared up at him for a moment before getting out of his grasp.

"Whew Levi. Your hilarious." I wiped the counter off into the trash can. I then moved the trimmer to the side.

"Whatever brat."

"Would you really hurt me if I messed up your hair?"

"Tch." He looked away and folded his arms. "No. I would simply just not talk to you."

"But there's wigs!"

"Shut up." He smirked slightly.

-

The rest of the day flew by with me being with Levi and us talking about random shit. I got sad when he answered his phone. I saw the change in his attitude, more annoyed.

"I have to go Eren." He said once he hung up. I frowned.

"Oh okay..." It must've been Petra who called.

"We can call tomorrow if your not busy." He said calmly.

"Of course! But I know you work tomorrow so you text me, okay?"

"Okay. Bye Eren." He waved before standing up and walking off.

"WAIT! I just realized I picked you up..." I mumbled.

"Right. Mind taking me home?"

"Of course." I smiled.

-

After I took him home I went back around the little town we lived in and sighed. I felt lonely and bored when I wasn't with him. Perhaps I can go over to Mikasa's house... I think the whole gang is there practicing... I should be with them.

-

"Hey guys!" I waved at Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, Sasha, and Marco.

"Hey Eren." They all said. "How are you and Levi?" They asked.

Fuck... I've been telling them too much. "We're fine. I just took him home." I nodded at them.

"Does little Eren miss his baba?" Jean cooed.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Jean."

Jean was like an older brother to me, he was annoying, and a smartass. I was a sister to him, someone to bother and mess around with as a joke. He always protects me enough from people who tend to try and hurt me. I appreciate him and I could never be mad at Jean. Unless he calls me fucking sensitive.

You know what, everyone here was my family. Connie and Sasha are both funny, they cheer me up quickly. Marco and Armin were both so nice and had good hopes for everything. Mikasa was just like Levi, and she was comforting when she needed to be. Just like Levi. And that made me smile.

-

We practiced for awhile until we all got tired. It was pretty late and Mikasa is allowing us to stay over. Thank god, I did not want to drive back home. Too much work.

Yes I was lazy.

My phone buzzed slightly and I picked it up to see a message. From Levi.

Levi: Thanks for today Eren (:

I gasped slightly. That was the first time Levi ever used a smiley face like that.

Me: No problem <3 Goodnight.

I sighed and giggled slightly and everyone looked at me from the couch.

"Is little Levi making you giggle." Jean cooed again.

I threw my pillow at him and turned away. "Ass hat."