Mi Amor

So finally decided to edit these oneshots. These previous books of mine have lots of mistakes. I am so sorry you all had to manage with my bad english but i hope there not that many grammatical errors now.

And thank you so much for all the veiws , votes and comments. I appreciate each and everyone of them. Thank you 🙇🏼‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️

_______________________

Author's pov

Early in morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky.The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment. The sun poured through the window. Another day had dawned, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations-

Ohk enough of poetic words. Let's get straight to the point..

The sunlight seeped into the room through the white curtains. A certain brunette rubbed his bleary eyes and yawned cutely. He walked near his room window or should i say his and his husband's room.

He slowly removed the white cutains letting the golden rays of the sun to enter in the room. He smiled when the warm sun rays touched his honey toned skin making his already sharp features to shine more in the sunlight.

Suddenly he felt two muscular tattooed arm circling his feminine waist and a head in his shoulder followed by a kiss landing on his neck making him humm in contentment. It didn't took time for him to recognise who it is? Its non other than his handsome , sezy , hot husband.

"Good Morning Love" the brunette's husband said in his morning hoarse deep voice making shivers run down his spine.

"Good Morning to you too my love. Did you sleep well???" he asked his husband leaning more into his warm embrace and tilting his head to peck his husband's cheeks while caressing his husband's smooth raven looks which he loves very much.

"Of course I did. After all i had you to cuddle me all night and apart from the fact that i have the best sleep when i have you in my arms" the brunette's husband said nuzzing his nose in his husband/wife neck.

"Uhuh? chessy much in the early morning huh??" the brunette asked turning around in his husband's warm embrace and circling his arm around his husband's neck while pecking his husband's lips ohh so lovingly..

(A/n: i am crinzing very much while writing this. I love reading them but writing them make me feel weird.. anygays let's continue with the story)

"Just for you" the ravenette said , winking making the brunette laugh at his husband's tricks.

"ok ok now let's go and freshen up it's already 7:50 am" the brunette said walking towards their walk in closet to take his and his husband's clothes for the day.

"why don't we have a bath together? You know we should save water" the ravenette said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"hm ok" the brunette said coming out of the closet with two pairs of clothes in his hand along with towels.

(A/n: they only had bath nothing naughty you unholy readers..😑)

Time skip ('coz author is lazy~~~)

After doing their morning routine the brunette made his way to the kitchen to make breakfast not before instructing his husband to wake their twin daughters up.

(???: yaah idiot potato you forgot to introduce us *shaking his head and glaring at author*

A/n: ohh yeah sorry sorry *nervously*