The Date (Scarianbo)

Scar x Grian x Mumbo

Grians POV

Two hours until my date with Mumbo and Scar. I was honestly shocked they asked me out. I mean, I was close with both of them and Ive liked them both for a few years now, but why did they all of a sudden both ask me out?

I shake my head, "No, c'mon G-train. Get your head in the game. Your crushes asked you out, you're not gonna second guess anything."

I quickly put on my clothes (a red sweater and black jeans because I don't have any formal clothes that have slits in the back for my wings) and grab a few rockets. Scar told me to meet them by his tree at noon. No harm in being a little early.

I look at my wings, making sure they aren't damaged some how (it happens more than you think) and quickly take off. Did I need my rockets? No. I keep them with me Incase I'm late somewhere.

Once I get there, it was down to being an hour until the others arrived. I stuck around for a few minutes until I got bored and decided to go see Gem.

I land softly Infront of her house and knock a few times, "Who's there?" I hear her voice call out from the upstairs floor.

"It's Grian!" I yell back, giggling softly to myself.

The sound of footsteps come closer to the door. Suddenly the doors are swung open.

"Did they do it!?" She askes, panting.

"Did who do what?" I tilt my head to one side, giving the girl a confused look.

"Did Scar and Mumbo ask you?" She didn't wanna give anything away Incase they didn't ask me out yet.

I blush and look away, this told her everything.

"They did! Wonderful! I can ask Pearl to help plan the wedding!" She claps her hands happily.

I quickly look at her, "Gem! This is only a date!"

She rolled her eyes at that, "Let's be honest here, G. You've known Scar and Mumbo for how many years now?" I found on my fingers a bit, not being able to remember how long it's been, "Exactly. So chances are, you guys are gonna end up being together for a very long time." She said with a smile before reaching up and fixing my hair a bit.

I smiled a little, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

She smiled more and pushed me away gently, "Enough chit chat, go get your mans!"

I giggled and quickly took off, flying back to Scars tree. When I got there, the other two were already there. Scar finally put some clothes on, and Mumbo was in his normal, casual outfit. I landed on a branch and decided to listen to their conversation for a little bit.

Scar starts pacing, "What if he realizes he doesn't like us anymore?"

Mumbo seemed to have a nervous look on his face as well, "I-im sure he won't. I mean...we've known him for like..4 or 5 years now, he wouldn't have agreed to a date unless he actually liked us."

Scar stops and looks at Mumbo for a bit before walking over and putting his head against Mumbos chest. Mumbo blushed and wrapped his arms around Scar, hugging him tightly.

Scar and Mumbo were around the same height, making them both much taller than me. I let out a soft sigh and glided down, landing with a soft thud.

Scar quickly looks at me and his face goes red, "Grian!" He runs over and hugs me.

I blush and giggle a little before hugging back, "Hi Scar!" Once he let's go, Mumbo takes his place, wrapping me in a loving embrace, "Hello to you too, spoon."

I hear Mumbo chuckle at the nickname, "Shall we take a seat?" Mumbo let's go of me and points to the picnic they set up.

All three of us smile and walk over, taking a seat on the checkered blanket. Mumbo sat down to my right and Scar to my left. Mumbo started pulling out food, Passing some to me and Scar.

Scar POV

I slowly ate some of the food that I made. I was more curious if Mumbo and Grian would like it. I also brought some cookies for later, but they didn't need to know that.

"Wow, this is really good! Who made this?" The smaller blonde next to me questions.

I giggle, "That would be me." I raise my hand and smile at him.

He smiles, "Wow, I could get used to this cooking." That made me blush.

No, you're thinking way to much into that. Stop it.

"I'm glad you like it, G!" I flash a wide smile at him before checking the time.

2pm already!? We just started!

Mumbo also checks the time, "Ah, look at that. We better hurry." He finished his food already, along with me and Grian.

"Hurry? Hurry for what?" Grian gets up and helps us pack everything up.

"You'll see." Me and Mumbo said in sync.

Grian rolled his eyes a bit at that but decided not to push it. We set the stuff inside my house before heading towards Mumbos. Grian was walking in the middle of us, slightly behind, and every once and a while his foot steps would stop.

I turned around to see what he was doing, only to see that he had his wings open, so anytime he'd step, he'd glide a bit. I giggled and tried to get Mumbos attention. He looks at Grian as well and also chuckles.

"Well now. If that ain't the cutest thing." I say with a smirk, staring at Grian.

He stops and looks at me and Mumbo, a bright blush coating his cheeks.

Mumbo shakes his head, "No, that is the cutest thing." He points at both me and Grian, making both of us blush.

I grumble something under my breath and keep walking, Mumbo and Grian following close behind.

Once we get to Mumbos, I sit down on the couch, letting out a soft groan, "What do we wanna watch?"

Mumbo shrugs and heads to the kitchen, "It's up to Grian." I can hear him put the popcorn in the microwave before walking to his bedroom.

Grian takes a seat next to me and hums softly as I scroll through movie options. It takes him a bit before deciding.

"How about we watch Encanto?" As he said that, Mumbo came back into the room and the microwave dinged.

Mumbo had brought us a blanket. He set it down next to me and Grian, to which both of us quickly covered ourselves up, enjoying the warmth. Mumbo then joins us on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and we start the movie.

About thirty minutes in, I feel something lay on my shoulder. Grian had already fallen asleep. I giggled softly and wrapped my arms around him. Mumbo heard me and looked at us.

"Yep, I was right. That's the cutest thing." He smiled at me, making me blush again.

I whisper a soft, "I hate you" to the mustached man.

He chuckled softly, "I love you too, Scar." He then turned the movie off and laid on Grian, cuddling up to him a bit.

I blushed even more and sighed, before also falling asleep.

Well, there you guys go! The other story got quite a few vote so I decided to do a part 2 of it. Sorry if it's not very good, only got an hour of sleep last night.