I'm gonna get Petra back, for what she did in the morning. Leaving me all hot and bothered.

   I'm currently going to the bank right now to send my sister the money I promised her.

     I literally had to beg the bodyguard not to come with me today. It's bad enough I had to go in this expensive car. I can't also be having bodyguard, it will draw too much attention and I don't like that. I wish Petra has normal people car.

   I'm driving an Audi r8 It's a really dope car.

    The bodyguard only allowed me because I promised him I won't take long and besides I was going to a bank.

   That place is literally the most secured place I know.so nothing is gonna happen.

   I drove to the bank and park in the parking lot.  I was walking to the counter when I got a call from an unknown number. It's probably Petra's office number so I picked it up happily. I'm gonna leave out the part of not leaving the house with a bodyguard because she would flip.

    "Hey baby."I said happily

   "M- mommy p- please save me... H- he has a gun....."

   "shut up before I shoot you! Now Vanessa if you want your little girl you have to follow the man in a leather jacket in front of you...."a rough voice came from the background. I looked up to see a really big dude in leather jacket. Smirking at me. His hand was in his jacket pocket.

   "....if you try anything stupid I'm gonna pull the trigger and blow your daughters brain." He said chuckling deviously. What kind of a psycho points a gun to a child's head?

   "I- I won't"

. "Good girl, now walk to the guy and hand him your phone and remember. There's alot more of my men in that bank so if you think you want to pull anything. The last thing your daughter is gonna see is watching you get killed. So walk fast and think wisely."

    I walked shakily to the big guy, who was smiling widely with his brown teeth.

   I cringed when he hugged me and left a wet peck on my cheek. Ewwwwww.

   "Give me the phone ma" he said  very close to my face. I had to hold in the urge to puke on his face.

     "Take and please when talking to me next time stay at least 7 feet away from me" I handed him the phone. Giving him a disgusted look.

   "You won't have a mouth to talk very soon princess" he said putting his stinky mouth right in front of my nose.

    The stench made my eyes water. I pushed him from my face to breath in fresh air.

   "Follow me princess."

   "Stop calling me that,stenchy."

   "For someone who's daughter is at gun point you do got alot to say." He said making me regret getting smart with him.

   I followed behind him with my head down till we got to a parking lot.

    My daughter was tied and there was a huge ass duct tape in her mouth.

   I ran to hug her, but stenchy held me back.

   "The keys to your car"he said stretching his hand out. I gave it to him.

   "Give me her phone" the other guy who had Dami said.

  Stenchy gave him the phone and the fucker just smashed it on the floor like it was nothing.

  "Don't want your little Dyke tracking you now do we"

   "Don't call her that!"I yelled. He slapped me hard on the face and laughed out.

    "Know your place hoe" he said and the pushed me in back of the car with Dami.

      "We are going on a trip Vanessa." He said grinning deviously.

   "Petra is gonna find me and you would regret ever thinking of kidnapping me and my child." I said smartly

   "Haha!! Not when you left a very interesting letter" he continued laughing hysterically.

   "W- what? I didn't. What did you do!!!!" I yelled at  the bastard.

   You know, you're very annoying vannesa. I don't know how Maurice put up with you all this year's. He collected another gun from the glove compartment and shot my neck.

  "M- maurice" I said lowly before  giving in to the darkness.

A/N:what just happened?