(10 mins later)

    I heard the door open and close. I looked up to see Petra. What is she doing home by this time.

   "You think you got joke, huh?"

   "I don't know what you're talking about" I said smiling sweetly.

   "Come here"she commanded. There's something about the way she said it that makes my center throb.

    I walked to her never breaking eye contact.

    "Kiss me" she commanded again and I immediately kiss her. It's like she has control over my body.

      She pulled we closer to her and lifted me up with so much ease. I immediately wrapped my legs around her waist.

   "Im going fuck you till your legs give out." She whispered in my ear and took me out of my room.

    We got to her room and she sat me on the bed and started stripping me till I was naked.

   She did the same to herself.  She removed her boxers to reveal a black 8 inches strap. I immediately gulped.

   She noticed it And stop

   "I won't use it if you are uncomfortable with it."she said stroking my face lovingly me.

   "No it's fine." I like the way she switched from being all dominant to being sweet.

     She laid me down and started kissing me. Her hands immediately found my clit.she started rubbing  my wet pussy.

   I started breathing heavily.

   "Can I put my fingers in you." She whispered against my lips and I nodded.

    "I'm gonna put one okay" I nodded again. She slid one finger in me. I tense I bit she kissed my lips whispering relaxing words to me while fucking me with one finger.

   "M- more" I moaned out making her slide the another one in.

   "Ahhh....fuck, fuck baby don't stop"

  "You like the way I'm fucking your tight pussy?" She said huskily while fucking me senseless with her fingers.

   "Yes, yes, fuck ahhh..."

   "You like the way my fingers drive you crazy" her words makes me want to come

    "Yes baby! yes! fuckkk... Don't stop, I'm coming!!!..." I yelled out my legs shaking uncontrollably.

   "Cum for me mama" I came on cue she helped me ride out my orgasm. Then removed her fingers from my pussy and stick it in my mouth.

   I sucked my cum out of her fingers moaning at the sweet taste.

   "Now it's my turn to have a taste." She got in between my legs and attached her lips to my clit.

   "Hmmmm" she hummed on my pussy. It sent vibration through out my body.

    "Ahhh fuck baby, just like that." I said moving my hips upward for more friction. She finally released my clit and started lapping up my juices.

   I was full on fucking her face now. The only sounds that could be heard in the room was my wet pussy and my moans.

    She put her finger inside me while her tongue still flicking up and down my clit.

   "I- I'm gonna cum...fuckkkk" I moaned out.

    "Hold that shit in" she a finger.

   "Baby baby I can't.. fuck, fuck fuckk" she started finger fucking me faster.

   "Yes you can" She asked fucking me relentlessly.

    "Fuckkk! Baby please let me cum." I moaned out. Tears streaming down my face.

   "Cum for me mama."

  I came hard squirting on her face.

   "I love you so much mama"

      "I love you too." I breathed out coming down from my high.

"Is that all you got?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

   "Trust me darling. This is just the beginning. Let's see if you would still be talking after Im done with you." She started easing her way into my vagina.

   "Fuck mama, you're so tight." She removed the strap that was just 3inches in and started putting it back in.

   She did that 4times before she finally got in fully. I held unto her back trying to get used to the size

   "Move"

   She started going slowly giving me deep long Strokes. Then she picked up the pace fucking me harder, hitting the right spots.

   "Just like that. keep going ...ahhh!"

     She flipped, so now I'm on my stomach. With her pounding me into Oblivion.

   "Arch you back" I did as told and started backing up on her.

   "Fuckkk!" I screamed as I came collapsing on the bed with Petra on top of me.

    "You did good mama"she said kissing my neck. She pulled out making me whimper.

  I watched her disappear into the bathroom and came back with a wet cloth and started cleaning me up.

   I whimper as the cloth touched my sensitive clit. She finished cleaning me up and tried cleaning the mess we made on the bed as much as she can before coming to lay next to me.

    "I'm sorry" I whispered tracing the scratch marks in her back.

   "It's okay mama. Rest now." She kissed my forehead making me fall asleep instantly.

          ................................

A/N:did anyone else find this awkward?

Bye guys!!

Love u