babies | smut

W A R N I N G S : smut, cursing

me and enzo have been married for just about 3 years now, and we've been super happy. lorenzo now works for the ministry as one of the top positions, and i'm now an auror.

enzo's been talking about having kids for about 6 months now, but i've never been ready. i've been taking the pill since we got married, but i think i'm ready now. i stopped taking it about 3 weeks ago, but i haven't told enzo yet.

i mean, we haven't had sex in that time period but i'm just afraid that he'll but super annoyed with me. but i thought, todays the day.

i was cooking dinner when i heard the front door open and a soft voice call out my name. "y/n? are you home?" enzo called out to me.

"yup, i'm in the kitchen!" i said back. i heard footsteps walk into the kitchen and a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

i smiled at his gesture. "how's my beautiful wife doing on this fine evening?" he asked in his best serious tone. i giggled at him, and turned around to peck his lips.

"good. how about you my handsome husband?" he just nodded his head against my neck, kissing gently. i could already tell what he wanted.

"baby, i have something to tell you." i said, turning around and him wrapping his arms around my waist again.

"what's up?" he kissed my forehead.

"so umm, i've been off the pill for like 3 weeks now." i paused. "and i think i'm ready to try." his face grew into a huge smile and he began to spin me around, my giggles were all that could be heard.

"i'm so glad you're ready." he said. he kissed me harshly, shoving his tongue into my mouth eagerly. i moaned quietly at the feeling.

"let's go make that baby, like right now." i nodded quickly and he picked me up and brought me to our bedroom. he immediately threw me on the bed and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it somewhere to be picked up later.

he then pulled my shirt over my head, staring down at my breasts sitting in my bra. i was wearing my pink laungerie he got me for my birthday just a few months before.

he groaned and unclasped it, staring down at them like he had never seen them before. "you do so many things to be love, so many fucking things..." i giggled and latched his mouth to my nipple, sucking and playing with the other.

i moaned quietly and grabbed his hair tightly. he switched nipples and did the same thing. he began to kiss back up my neck, leaving some hickies on the way, before kissing my lips harshly and grabbing my waist.

he pulled my pants down, and pulled my panties down all the way too. i groaned and i can see his pants get even tighter if that was possible. his hands gripped my hips as he went to my core, biting my thigh for sure leaving a mark.

he circles my clit with his tongue and a small cry of pleasure leaves my lips. he continues to circle his tongue around as he sucks on me, sending vibrations threw out my body. the pleasure is unreal as he adds two fingers into the mix, pumping them in and out of me quickly.

"enzo! i'm close!" i say, clenching down on his fingers.

"do it, come all over my fingers." i came, hard. moaning his name loudly into the air. he came up to me and popped both of his fingers into his mouth, sucking. i groaned as he stared me in the eyes while doing so.

"that was hot..." i said. chuckled lowly and pulling his pants down and pulling down his boxers. i can see how hard he was and i feel bad for ignoring it for so long. so, as he crawls on top of me, i flip us over and his changes goes from surpised to a smirk.

"fuck you look so good from this angle..." i giggle and line myself up with him. i bite my lip as i sink down onto him, and he throws his head back, biting his
lip. once i'm fully adjusted i pull his face back to mine.

"watch me while i fuck you." i day sternly, and he nods slowly. i started to rock my hips back and forth, a slow pace just to get started. he bites his lip and tries to hold back a mine. he's staring at my lips.

"i wanna hear you. don't hold back, nobody can hear you except me." with that he lets out a loud moan and grips my hips tightly. i moan quietly feeling how he fills me up completly.

i lean down and press my lips to his in a harsh kiss, picking up my pace moaning into his mouth as we kiss again. i can feel him hitting my point, and i grip his shoulders tightly. "enzo, im close..." i whine quietly kissing his jawline.

"me too baby" he says back to me. i feel his thick cum shooting into me and he curses loudly, gripping my hips, for sure leaving bruises. "fuck!" he says, moaning.

his climax sets me off and i moan into his neck loudly. saying his name. "enzo!" i say. once we've both cooled down for our climax's, he pulls out and i lay down next to him, lazily tracing his facial features. "you're so pretty enzo. i love you so much. i can't wait to start a family with you." i say too him.

his cheeks turn a dark shade of pink and he looks into my eyes, and kisses me gently. "i love you so much y/n, i can't wait for you to be the mother of our kids." now it's my turn to blush, and he grabs my face, kissing my forehead.

he grabs his wand from his nightstand and the lights turn off, and we drift off to sleep together once again...

a/n : guyss!!!! i finished it. i've had this in my drafts for the past at least 3 weeks and i finally finished it, lowkey proud lmao. but i hope you enjoyed this one and i can't decide if the next one is going to be smut or not, but it's gonna be amazing don't worry. i have a great idea. oh, and don't worry!! there will be a part two to this, i swear. ok bye!!!