punches | fluff

knowing that your boyfriend is known to get into fights, and beat the ever living shit out of people every other friday, you know the daily routine. walking down to the common room to see him getting scolded by snape, and draco sitting on the couch complaining wildly about how his father would hear about this.

he would detention the next saturday, and we wouldn't have time to spend together, and he always spends sunday with all of his friends. so, he's taking away all of our time together by fighting the same douche bag over and over again. and not to be like the super selfish girlfriend, but i miss him.

again, today i walk down the stairs but to my surprise, lorenzo's laid down on the floor, tears coming down his face as draco lays punches on his face. THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE!

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!" the entire common room faces towards me. "GET YOUR NASTY ASS HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND! YOU FUCKING CUNT!" i scream across at him. i'm glad the students under 3rd year aren't in the common room, because they don't need to know the stuff i want to say.

just as i'm finished my rant, and draco begins to open his mouth to yell back at me, snape and mcgonagall both walk into the common room. they both stare down at draco and then at lorenzo. i run down the stairs to his side, gripping his hand tightly.

"enzo? enzo, can you hear me?!?" i ask franticly. whenever he beats up draco it's never this back.

"y-y/n?" he asks quietly, his eyes barely staying open. the tears begin to pour down my eyes, i grip his face.

"lorenzo? are you okay? look at me, please!" i say. he looks up at me with tears still pouring down his cheeks.

"y/n, please... it hurts..." he says quietly, gripping my hand shirt and hugging me tightly.

"can we get some help over here please?!?!" dumbledore walks in and he immediately casts a spell to send me a lorenzo away from the common room, and block out all of the noise.

i go and grab some pain killers from the bathroom, and lorenzo takes them slowly. i cast a spell so that they work instantly and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"enzo, look at me please." i climb onto his lap facing him. "i'm gonna have to clean you up okay, you can squeeze my thigh if it hurts bad okay, just let me know if you need me to stop."

he nods slowly and i start to clean up different parts of his face, and he grabs my thigh tightly. "fuck!" he screams in pain. i can't handle to see him like this.

i pull his face to mine and kiss him hard, making sure to avoid any cuts or bruises he has. he melts into my touch and loosens and he grabs my ass hard, groaning into the kiss when i stick my tongue into his mouth.

i pull away and see his face much more relaxed. "i'm sorry i know it hurts, but i have to get you cleaned up..." tears are poking my eyes from seeing him like this, i can't handle to see him in so much pain.

"please don't cry y/n, i'll be fine. just please don't cry lovey." i nod my head, sighing and pressing the cloth back to his cheek. he grips my thigh gently, and i finish up and place a few bandaids on his cuts.

"all done." i say and kiss his lips gently again.

"thank you pumpkin." he says kissing my forehead.

a/n :
heyyyyyyyyyy! it's me, i'm back. so, i hope you guys like this one i know it's a lot shorter then the previous ones, but i really like this idea and i have another smut one for the next one shot, and then i'm gonna do some ones inspired by some songs, so yea! byeeeeeeeeeee!