Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year

Start from the beginning

"Yaah! shut your mouth he will hear you! He's just 2 rows away if he freaks out and start ignoring us I will kill you!!" she replied angrily elbowing Somi.

"They say the prince of the school doesn't want to interact with girls that much, there was an incident before when someone stalked him its like an obsessed who keeps on following him that girl was kicked out of the school immediately." she continued.

Jennie enters the classroom and most of the boys looked at her. "What are you guys talking about?" she said while placing her things on the chair.

"Yaah! why are you late today, it's the first day of class!?" Somi said while roaming her eyes around the room.

"I have some things to do in my house." Jennie replied while taking a seat.

"Yeah the busy girl, can't you see we have different classmates now!!" Sana replied excitedly.

"Really? Like who??"Jennie began to look around the room.

 "The prince of the school Kim jisoo!!" Somi said happily without  noticing that she raised her voice.

Everybody look at them even Jisoo.

Jisoo look at their direction and smile. The smile were cut off because Chaeyoung called him.

"Jisoo do you have this book? Can I borrow it I didn't know we need it today." She said apologetically. 

"Yeah sure." He replied with a sweet smile.

"Ugh!! He smiled at me!!, That Park Chaeyoung is always getting his attention I hate her!!" Somi said angrily while crunching a piece of paper.

"Yaah! he didn't smiled at you he smiled at me." Sana said trying to compete with Somi.

"No he smiled at me." Somi replied.

"Not you! It was me!" Sana insisted.

Jennie was pissed off because of the two keep on bickering in front of her. "Yah!! Stop it, you guys are so annoying!! He just look here for a second and you guys are killing each other because of that?? Look at him he's laughing with that girl stop being delusional he doesn't like you!!."

"What??!! Ugh!! That chaeyoung i hate her!" The two of them both growl at Chaeyoung.

Jennie looks at Jisoo and Chaeyoung's direction with a bish don't flirt early in the morning look.

-

Its already Lunch time, everyone is busy eating their food and chatting with their friends. Sana , Somi and Jennie were eating lunch together to their usual spot when Sana started the conversation.

"Yah Jennie what's your type??" she asked curiously looking at Jennie who's busy eating her food.

"Huh? Wdym?" She replied looking dumbfounded with the sudden question.

"Yeah we don't know your type of guy, who's your crush here??" Somi added while sipping her juice. "Were friends for a long time but you haven't told us your  type of guy."

They have been friends for almost 2 years. They talk about a lot of things in terms of foods, drinks, movies, TV series, fashion, things they like to do, likes, dislikes , family. Jennie is very open about it. Their usual topic is always about the new cosmetics products and their favorite TV shows the three of them clicked because of their similarities in terms of everything.

Jennie raised her brow and slightly smile with their question. "Because no one is asking, Ugh well I I like ~

All the girls inside the canteen were looking at Jisoo's direction. Jisoo is calmly sitting inside the cafeteria with his food.