"i just wanted to get that out of the way." he smiles and winks at me and i can't help but blush.

"i enjoyed it." i bite down on my lip.

he pulls my legs over his lap and starts rubbing my thighs. "so we should discuss some things."

"yeah?" i look at him and tilt my head.

"well, you've seen my account. you know what i'm into. so if we're gonna do this we need to talk about it."

"well i've never actually tried anything like i've seen on your page, but i'm not afraid to try some."

"like what? i need specifics."

"well, uhm..." my face starts getting hot feeling the embarrassment rise up. "being tied up, by like my wrists and stuff, i'd be okay using toys and idk, being told what to do and stuff..."
he just looks at me and starts laughing.
"what??"

"ahh nothing you're just.. so cute. if you're not sure about everything you like yet we can figure it out together. there's no need to be embarrassed okay? everyone has kinks."

"okay, i've just never done anything like this before." i chew on my lip nervously

"that's okay, i'll go easy on you and make sure you're doing okay every step of the way, alright?" he gives my leg a reassuring squeeze and smiles at me. "now do you know what safe words are?"

"yes i do know that."

"okay, what do you want ours to be?"

"uhhh how about red? i know it's basic but i feel like it's easy for me to remember."

"that's fine with me." he grabs the remote and switches on a movie.

about 30 minutes in he begins sliding his hand slowly up and down my thigh. i can feel the wetness pool between my legs as he creeps closer to my slit. soon his finger trails along the inside of my shorts. he looks up at me for approval to enter and i nod my head at him. he slowly runs his hand over my underwear, i know he can feel me soaking through them. i spread my legs slightly for him to have more access, he smiles at this and pulls my panties to the side so he can start making small circles around my sensitive area. that earns a moan from me so he goes a little faster. i throw my head back and he stops.

"hey! whyd you stop?" i ask, annoyed.

"i didn't tell you to stop looking at me did i?" he says to me with a straight face. "i want you to keep eye contact with me, understand?"

"yes." i say biting my lip

he grabs a hold of my chin "say yes sir."

i smile devilishly at him "yes sir."

he smirks and begins playing with my sweet spot again. i moan while we stare into each other's eyes. he soon slides my shorts off and realizes i'm wearing the green lacey panties he's seen from the pictures. he smiles down at me and begins to lift up my shirt too. he smiles as he admires my whole body in the green lingerie he likes so much.

"you are so fucking beautiful." i nearly melt when he says it.

he positions him self between my legs, leaning down to kiss me again, i wrap my arms around his neck while he lets his hands wander my body. he pulls away from my lips and begins sucking on my neck. leaving little bites before he moves to a new spot, sometimes biting down harder. he moves down my chest till he gets to my tits, he plays around with my nipples before taking one in his mouth while still using a hand to play with the other one. his tongue swirls and sucks around my nipple. once he's finished there he kisses down my stomach then kisses the hemline on the top of my underwear before sitting up and lifting up my legs so he could pull them off. he holds my legs there for a bit, resting on his shoulders with his hard length in between my legs. he still has shorts on but i can definitely see the imprint. he look over my whole body like this, he then takes off his shirt and i nearly drool. i look over his body, taking all of him in. once i meet his eyes again i notice he's smiling at me, i think he likes how i look at him. i keep looking at his face, not wanting to accidentally break eye contact again. he finally comes back down and immediately starts flicking his tongue over my sensitive spot. i run my fingers through his hair and lift my hips up towards him. he pushes them back down before wrapping his arms around my thighs. i can't help but move them up again, it's just the way my body reacts to his tongue. he stops and pushes my hips down again. he uses almost all of his body weight to hold me down.