"Teach Me A Lesson" 🎶🌚

Start from the beginning

All the confidence she gained over the months was now gone.

"...I had asked myself
So, what would you do if she left?
What would you do?
Would I find someone to distract myself?
Detach myself
Get my mind off you
This is far from the end
Got a nigga in a frenzy
Only you would understand
Oh, when I used to be your man
You tell me, tell me
Over and over again"
•••
2 hours later.

St0ney_    6m

"You want me to drop you off where?" Stoney asked Judith as she pulled out the gas station parking lot

"You want me to drop you off where?" Stoney asked Judith as she pulled out the gas station parking lot. "The restaurant, Papa is gonna help me with an application for school" Judith replied as she fixed her black hijab in the car mirror. "Why didn't you ask me?" Stoney asked and Judith eyed her before laughing "not even Allah can help you help me" Judith joked and Stoney gave her a closed smile and nodded her head.

Stoney had no rebuttal because she was indeed horrible with applications, she has already got in an argument with the housing people at Judith's HBCU. Stoney's father loved applications so he was next in line for Judith, and she called him immediately.

"Bring me home some food?" Stoney asked as she pulled up to her parent's restaurant. "N-" "Judith" Stoney said in a warning tone, she really wasn't in the playing mood, "alright. Love you" love you too" Judith got out the car with her backpack on, Stoney made sure she got in before reversing her car.

She was about to pull out when her phone begin ringing, she eyed her phone as Avianna called her "yes beautiful?" "Hi, what's wrong?" Avi asked, immediately noticing her tone "nothing you need to your worry your pretty head about" Stoney mumbled, giving her a closer smile. "Hmm okay. Speaking of my head, it hurts" "you take something?" "Uh no. I..."

They continued to talk while Stoney drove to her next destination, she eyed the house then turned off her car.

"Alright well Ima try to go to sleep, my head hurts" Avi'anna told Stoney as she had a cold towel on her head. "Okay, baby, take a nap, and I'll check on you when im done helping Liyah. I love you" "I love you too" the phone hung up and Stoney stared at the steering wheel as she felt guilt all over her body.

"...If it's too much pressure, babe
Maybe I'm not the one for you, baby
If you gotta question me, babe
Think of all I've done for you, baby
I said I know that
You're going to find someone
That's ready for you"

She ran her hand over her face, sighing before and getting out of the car, she walked up to the house and banged on the door, like she was the neighborhood police. "WHO t- oh, hey" India opened the door, and smirked at Stoney who had a blank look on her face. Stoney walked into the house and glanced around for a quick second before her hand went to India's neck, tightly chocking her against the door.

Stoney began to whisper lowly into her ear, "If you ever speak to Avi'anna again, I will beat your ass, India. You know I don't play about the women I love. I've been wanting to beat your ass all these years, and you don't want Avi'anna to be the reason. Trust me" Stoney slammed her body into the door and then dropped her and India slid down the door while wheezing and gasping for air, she was holding her neck. "I'm sorry" India repeated sobbing through coughs and Stoney rolled her eyes, "yeah, your years late" Stoney mumbled and opened the door.

"That teach me a lesson, baby
You're gonna find someone who gets it, babe
Teach me a lesson, babe
Baby, ooh
Teach me a lesson, babe
Yeah, oh yeah"

Stoney got in the car and slammed her car door, and she felt her whole body shaking from anger. Her mind just kept replaying Avi'anna crying over and over, and she knew it was because of her. All of this was because of her.

Stoney drove back home in silence, she was mad at herself. She let her anger get the best of her, she was only going there to threaten India, but then she saw the smirk on her face and all she saw was red. She hadn't done that in years, Stoney wasn't a violent person, and she rarely got angry, but when she did, she really did.

The last time she got violent her niece saw it all and when she saw the blood on Stoney's hands she called her a monster, and it hurt Stoney to her core. That's what she felt like in the moment, a monster, and she knew that Judith would be disappointed in her if she knew what happened and that hurt her.

"...You just left town
Yeah, you skated on me
Bounce, switch locations on me
Can't keep waiting on me
Made a mistake, baby
Now you're tryna find a replacement for me, babe
Oh, hold up
Why we broke up
Guess I don't know, love?
Guess I don't know
Baby, I had to grow up
I don't want you with no one
No one, yeah"

She unlocked her door and she put her shoes on the rack and began taking off her clothes as she walked to her room. Avi'anna was still up, she had her glasses on, and she was laughing at Atlanta HouseWives. "Baby- what's wrong?" Avi'anna as Stoney walked closer to the bed. "Oh baby" Avi'anna saw how low and puffy and glossy Stoney's eyes were, and she was immediately overly concerned.

Stoney got in the bed and her back was facing Avi'anna, and Avi was confused, she had never seen Stoney like this. "Ma?" Stoney said lowly, but Avi'anna still heard her, "yes my love?" "Will you cuddle me?" Stoney asked a little louder "yeah, of course" Avi'anna scoots closer gets behind Stoney and wraps her arms and legs around her. "Like this?" "T- tighter" Avi scoots and holds her tighter and feels her heart break when she feels tears drops on her arm.

"...Teach me a lesson, baby
Teach me, baby
You're going to find someone
Who gets it, babe
Teach me a lesson, baby
Oh no no no"

Do y'all have a fav character?

- 8/2/22
- Wh0reF0rBillie