Arc 5, Chapter 7: Zoo

Start from the beginning

Ruby sighs and relaxes into my body while I pet her more and more. Another 30 seconds go by before her tail starts to wag on its own rapidly. I let her go and she looks up at me.

Eren: "How do you feel sis?"

Ruby: "Arf! Arf!"

Hahahahah, this is fun. Got two little puppies AND a kitty now. All that's left is...oh god all that's left is the lion...

Eren: "Hmmm...can you follow commands?"

I lift my hand up and open it for her.

Eren: "Paw?"

She lifts her hand and puts it in mine.

Eren: "Good girl. Now I know. Let's see...let's try this."

I smile and point my other hand at Rose who's laying down not doing anything.

Eren: "Go see Rose! Maybe she'll be your friend! You two can play and sleep together!"

Ruby gets excited and her tail wags faster. She gets off the bed and slowly goes to Rose on her hands and knees. She gets close up to Roses face and starts sniffing. Rose opens her eyes and watches the younger pup sniff her.

This...this is a whole thing. No other way to describe it then a thing.

Rose slowly gets up on her hands and knees and sniffs Ruby as well. It's like when dogs sniff eachother to see where they've been or what they're like.

...

...

...

Are they gonna do anything or just keep doing this?

Rose relaxes and lays down on her side. Ruby gets into Roses arms and rolls over so she can be the little spoon. Rose puts a leg over Ruby and snuggles her, her tail slapping the floor.

Eren: "They're...cuddling?"

Ruby sighs happily as she gets snuggled in Roses arms and body in general. Rose gives one final lick to Rubys cheek before closing her eyes. Ruby doesnt decide to fall asleep but instead just lays in her embrace. Ruby looks up at me and even with her in her animal state I can read her face saying "I love you. Thank you".

Eren: "Heh. The others gotta see this."

I get off the bed and head to the door. I open it and the two pups look at me.

Eren: "I'll be back in just a second okay?"

I close the door and quickly run over to RWBY's dorm. I open it and quickly get to the couch.

Eren: "Yang. Follow me. Now."

Yang: "What? Huh? Is it bad? You've been gone for about 10 minutes...is Rose okay?"

Eren: "You need to see this. You two stay here."

Yang pauses her game and gets up and follows me out of the dorm. On our way she grabs my arm and stops me.

Yang: "Is something bad going to be behind your door?"

Eren: "No. It's far from bad. I just figured you would hate to miss this sight."

Yang looks confused but keeps following me. We make it to my door and I grab the door knob.

Eren: "Here we go sis."

I open the door and Yang steps in and immediately gasps at the two now puppies laying on the floor together.

Yang: "W-What? What're they doing?"

Eren: "Just like Blake earlier where she was a cat, these two are wolves right now. Ruby is more like a dog though which is weird but maybe because she's young. Rose is starting to act more like a relaxed wolf though."