"We will"

_________________________________________

Midoriya walked out the hospital, it was late at night.
He could see many dark clouds floating over the city.

Midoriya looked around, the streets were empty.

Because of the return of the blood Reaper, many were making it a personal duty to no longer be outside past sunset.

A cold breeze passed by as he took a deep breath in and sighed.
A grin made it's way to his face as he wiped away the fake tears, "perfect.
Now I don't have to deal with that woman ever again."
He walked around the empty streets, many people were sound asleep.

Midoriya pulled out his phone, it was only 9pm.
"Hm.
It took me an hour and a half to get to the hospital using public transportation.

I can take longer if I decide to fly back to the dorms.

I also have to get a night hunt in."
Midoriya turned and walked into an alleyway.
He transformed back into his true form as well.

He felt droplets of water land on him, he looked up and noticied the rainfall that had begun.

He didn't mind it, the rain had felt quite nice.

Water streamed down his face and began to soak his clothes, the rainfall had been getting heavier by the minute.

Midoriya took a deep breath in, "finally. Some food"
He sprinted down the alleyway and found a victim waiting out the rain to be able to escape.
He took the opportunity and drained them of all their blood and got his well needed meal.

The heavy rain cleaned off the evidence as he dropped the corpse and continued on his way.

As he walked around, he could hear light thunder.
He wasn't all too worried, when there wasn't death to worry about he could enjoy the dangerous things without a care in the world.

He watched lightning dance in the sky, it illuminated it for all to see.
It followed with loud frightening thunder which was arguably scarier than the lightning itself.

Midoriya sat on the edge of a building, it wasn't the tallest point he could be seated on so he wasn't all too worried.

Though, he didn't have much to worry about at all anyways.

Lightning continued to strike randomly in the sky, but it looked so magical that it didn't look all too random at all.

Midoriya sat there, staring at it and the empty city below, as he took some time to think about everything.

"All for one is gone, declaring me as the new #1 villain.
Hm.
He existed as the number 1 villain for so long and everyone knew who he was.
But he still wasn't able to take over even though that was his obvious plan.

So I assume even if I revealed myself, it wouldn't immediately result in everyone submitting to me like I hoped it would.

International help might be called instead.

Hm.
I already joined the league, but I still don't have enough pawns to use at my disposal.

The infected are good pawns but they all die within 2 weeks.

And going around and voluntarily controlling people would be nice but it'd be difficult to keep that up the night after a full moon.
Hell, even that woman was annoying to keep under control on those days.

So then I have to find villains willing to work for me.
I need an information broker.
Someone I can use to tell me about people who have already lost it all...