The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future

Start from the beginning

Ravel: "Honestly asking me to come here so late."

Y/N: "I'm sorry but do you have it?"

Ravel: "No I don't."

Y/N: "Huh!? What!? Why!?"

Ravel: "Remember my present to you." Y/N remembers and takes out the capsule like object he was give by Ravel.

Ravel: "Open it." Y/N opens the capsule to see a phoenix tear.

Ravel: "I should of been more open about it. If I did maybe your friend would be alive." Ravel holds her arm and looks down. Y/N places his hands on Ravel shoulders.

Y/N: "Don't blame yourself. This isn't your fault. But thank you for giving me something so important." A blushing Ravel stares at Y/N.

Ravel: "....I wanna join your peerage." Y/N is shocked by Ravel's words.

Y/N: "I'll make sure you do." Ravel happily smiles at Y/N. He lets go of Ravel to look at everyone.

Y/N: "I'll going now, I....I'm glad I have met all of you. I love you, Rias."

Rias: "I love you too." Y/N turns around to enter the Time Mazine. Everyone watches him fly off to the past. After a few seconds the world starts to slowly disappear around them.

Ravel: "What's going on!?"

Odin: "Do not be afraid it's for the better." Kiba looks at his hand for it to disappear.

Kiba: "I'll see you soon Issei." Kiba disappears for Akeno legs start to disappear.

Akeno: "It's my turn. Rias your my best friend, I have to tell you. I also love Y/N."

Rias: "I know." Rias looks at Akeno with a smile for Akeno to disappear.

Sona: "Rias...I also am infatuated in Y/N."

Irina: "I think we all are." Irina smiles at Rias as she and Sona disappear. Ravel looks up at the sky to disappear. Kuroka hugs her little sister, Koneko.

Kuroka: "I'm so happy to be with you again."

Koneko: "Me too." The two Nekotama's disappear.

Michael: "I wonder what type of world he will make."

Gabriel: "Yes...I hope I can be by his side." Venelana and Zeoticus hold each other as they disappear. Odin strokes his bear.

Odin: "That stupid son of mine. If only I was younger I would of gave him a good beating."

Rossweisse: "I wish I could at least gotten one boyfriend!" Odin and Rossweisse disappear. Sir Zechs, Grayfia, and Millicas are hugging each other for them to disappear. Rias and Woz are the only ones as the underworld around them starts to disappear leaving them in a void.

Rias: "Woz since we will not be here. I have one question about the future. Will Y/N become King?"

Woz: "He will."

Rias: "That's all I want to know." Rias disappears completely leaving only Woz. He starts to walk into the void for a few minutes. Woz finds who he's looking for. Y/N is on the ground or what was supposed to be the ground. Woz kneels down to check on him.

Woz: "You have done it, Waga Maou. The reason why you and I are taking longer than the others is because of our power." He sits next to Y/N. Aevi appears next to Woz.

Woz: "Time is a strange thing, isn't it?" Woz looks at his book to open it.

Aevi: "You do know what can happen right?"

Woz: "Yes I hope that no repercussions will happen."

Aevi: "It is a very small chance. Well it doesn't matter to me. My plans will still continue." Aevi disappears leaving Woz and Y/N.