Chapter 26: Psycho Killer

Max's pov: 

I looked around me, the cold air in the room making my body froze. I felt something around me. Like a presence.All the clocks in the room stopped ticking before  one clock started ticking again, my head was pounding from the scare. The clock wasn't in the the room. It wasn't physically here.  

"Do you hear it too?" I asked them. El, Lucas and Will nodded. 

"Hear what?" Mike asked. 

"The clock" Will said his voice cracking. I took a metallic bar and tried to break the door open. 

"We're locked in" I told them. I couldn't break the door, the ticking was getting louder and louder. Will was looking around for a solution. The door we opened to get in here earlier opened. The guy from earlier entered but he looked different. His blond hair was slid bad, his cheek bones slimmer, his eyes were still bloodshot, he didn't have a knife anymore, he was taller and looked different...He looked psychotic. El took a step forward to take a better look at the man. 

"Peter" she whispered in shock. 

"Someone's a sleepy head this morning" he smirked as he rose his hand like El did when she had her powers. El flew across the room before hitting the wall. 

"What the..." I mumbled looking shocked at El. 

"Hello Max" he said approaching me slowly, his voice deeper. The voice. It was the voice. The voice that put me in that literal living nightmare last time. The exact same way of walking. I took a step back. 

"It's him" Will declared. "It's Vecna" he whispered. 

"Who?" Tom asked. 

"The psychological manipulation master of D&D" Mike stated. 

"Bad" El said. "Very bad" she repeated. 

"Max" he whispered again. We all started running to the door to the next room. It was locked, it was sealed. We all tried breaking it but it didn't work. We were yelling for help, screaming top each other to hit harder. I felt his breath on my neck. "I'll get you...I'll get all of you" he whispered. Suddenly the door opened and we all fell on the ground in the second room as we heard laughters. We were all inhaling from the stressing encounter. 

Lucas's pov: 

I looked over at my girlfriend inhaling like crazy as we all were. She looked very scared, like very scared. As if she heard or knew something we didn't. As if he talked to her personally or menaced her. She turned around to look at me. 

"Are you okay?" she asked me. I nodded and gulped. 

"Are you?" I asked. She nodded too. I couldn't help but here many laughs in the room. I recognized those laughs. I hated those laughs. 

"The house is that scary for you nerds" Elena asked mocking us. We all got up from the floor, gathering our minds. 

"No we were..." Mike started explaining but shut his mouth. 

"Shut up frog" we heard a very familiar voice exclaim. Oh no, not him. Troy, our forever bully, came through the crown of people in the room. "Ah the "Party" I missed you nerds" he said laughing. He was taller now, as tall as me, his hair were cut in a mullet. He was wearing the basketball team's varsity jacket. 

"Get lost Troy" Dustin said annoyed. 

"Ah toothless got tooth now" he said approaching him. "You'll still be toothless to me don't worry" he joked winking at him. "So what are y'all supposed to be?" he asked looking at us. "You are some weird ass scientists I guess" he scoffed looking at Dustin and Suzie. "You most be trying to be Marty Mcfly and you his girlfriend..." he said looking at Mike than looking El up and down licking his bottom lip. "You...you must be batman, so he's Robin?" he scoffed looking at Will and Tom. "You are...Carrot" he laughed looking at my girlfriend. "It's been a while" he said staring at her. She rolled her eyes at him. "Ooh feisty...That's how I like them" he laughed. She made a disgust face as we all did. "So you're Mary Jane" he said. "And you're...Peter Parker? Really Midnight?" he asked coming closer. "You know cosplay are supposed to be accurate...Peter Parker ain't black!" he mocked making the others laugh. "Don't worry" he said approaching my Max. "I can be your right raced Peter" he smirked placing a hand on her waist. Before she could do anything I pushed him and placed myself in front of her.