Chapter 10: Dream a little dream of me

We putted our clothes back  on The demogorgons were running very fast towards us, I took a baseball bat, Steve took his, Robin took a knife...We were all grabbing what was closer to us as the distance that parted us was becoming smaller and smaller. Nancy was shooting at them, Steve was hitting them and Mike and Dustin were approaching them with fire. The rest of us ran out of the room and tried to find anything that could back them up. 

"What's that?! Is that a demogorgon?! I thought y'all were crazy!" Eddie shouted. 

"Not the time!"Robin yelled. 

"You sure those powers are not back?" I asked her. 

"No they're not" she answered.

"How do we get rid of those?" Eddie asked. "I mean I'm sure it doesn't work like in the game but" he started. 

"Actually it does. D&D is kind of a reedition of Hawkins" Will explained. 

"Wait really?! That's cool" Eddie laughed.

"How do you beat it in D&D?" Robin asked.

"Well you have to distract it, involve fire and kill it!" Will said. 

"Yeah but there's more and more coming how do we stop them?" I yelled. 

"Um, we turn the heat up again! You hurt the brain you hurt the it's members" Eddie explained. And so we got out of the room to go back to our friends fighting the demogorgons as well as they could. Eddie started running around to go outside so the demogorgons could be distracted and follow him. 

"Come here little demons daddy Eddie's going outside" he screamed laughing. They followed him, Lucas, El and I took journals and with matches we set them on fire and throwed them on the demogorgons. Once they were on fire Nancy, Steve, mike and Dustin hit and shot them. Once they were dead we saw other ones coming towards us and we ran into the house. We turn up the heat once again and as the demogorgons started to enter they back up and ran away. Our plan worked none of them came again. It was hot in the living room so this time they all took off their clothe too be in under wears. I did to earning weird looks from everyone but decided to not pay attention to them. They probably didn't noticed it when they entered earlier or didn't have the time to ask, but now they had that time and it scared me. 

"So are you kids okay?" Steve asked a bit off. 

"Yeah" we all answered one right after the others. 

"And are the grown ups okay?" he asked looking at them. They all nodded sharing worried looks, after all fighting creatures from the upside down is pretty scary. It was 11:30p.m and it had been five long minute since no one spoke, an uncomfortable silence was installed. We were all looking at each other waiting for someone to talk. 

"Well demogorgons are really tall! I didn't remember!" Lucas exclaimed trying to break the silence but we all nodded and got back to not speaking. I started getting tired so I got up to take a pillow from the couch, I turned back to the group who was staring at me. I felt really uncomfortable but tried to act as if I wasn't. 

"I know I'm gorgeous you don't have to stare." I joked. 

"Max what are those?" Nancy said pointing at the bruises. 

"Skateboard accident" I answered. "Anyways I'm tired let's sleep" I said. I laid down as they all did and closed my eyes. I had troubles falling asleep as I felt the air getting colder, I putted on the first shirt that was laying next to me. It smelled like Lucas, it was probably his. I fell asleep. 

*nightmare*

"Are you okay Max?" I heard Lucas ask me. 

"Yeah I am why?" I asked him confused.