Eight.

~Eight. ~

Alexana walked along behind the two males as they headed down the street.

She had been silent the entire time they had walked down the streets with Qui-Gon when she and Anakin had joined him, thinking back on what had happened whilst they had been on Tatooine. She was lost in her thoughts before the hairs on her arms and the back of her neck stood up and she immediately reached for her blaster. Drawing it at the same time as Qui-Gon drawing his lightsaber, she watched as he stopped midstride and ignited it, swinging it into what looked like a droid on their side, cutting it in half. Alexana lowered her blaster, having raised it to shoot at the droid before she glanced around, blaster raised once more to beside her face.

"What's that?" she heard Anakin ask as she looked around.

"A Probe droid," she said as she looked around, her eyes narrowing slightly.

"This is unusual. I've never seen this type of probe droid before," Qui-Gon said before he looked over at Alexana and they nodded their heads at the same time. "We need to go," he said, and they all took off down the street.

They ran as fast as they could, with Alexana running past Anakin unintentionally. She still had her blaster in her hand. She shivered some as she ran. Something wasn't right. Something was off about everything that was happening right now. Quickening her speed a little, Alexana hurried towards their ship, which was just ahead of them.

"Master Qui-Gon, sir! Wait! I'm tired!" Anakin called out and both Alexana and Qui-Gon paused to look at him, and their eyes widened.

"Anakin!" Alexana called out.

"Drop!" Qui-Gon commanded, and Anakin immediately dropped to the ground as a speeder flew over him.

A darkly cloaked figure leapt into the air from the speeder as it got close enough before igniting a red bladed lightsaber and Alexana froze for a moment. Images from her nightmare came to her mind as she heard the whir of the blade coming dangerously close to her before she stumbled as she felt Qui-Gon shove her out of the way.

"Get back to the ship!" Qui-Gon called out and Alexana nodded her head, snapping out of it and rushing over to Anakin. She immediately helped him to his feet and all but carried him to the ramp of the ship.

"Get on the ship and tell them what's happening. I'm going to help him," she said to him, and Anakin nodded his head before hurrying onto the ship to do as he was told.

Swallowing heavily, Alexana quickly put her blaster back into its holster before she unclipped her lightsaber. She let it hang at her side in her hand as she watched Qui-Gon fight the mysterious figure before she ignited her lightsaber and rushed forward as Qui-Gon was knocked back, blocking a swing from the figure. She grunted at the impact, and she saw a brief expression of surprise on the figure's face before he began to attack her now instead.

Alexana did her best to block the attacks that came at her, struggling to keep up as this person was brutal in all of their swings. She winced as swung at her again, before she let out a small cry as she felt his lightsaber brush her arm, leaving behind a large, angry, and bleeding wound. Swinging her own out widely, he blocked it before he went for her again catching her on the right side of her upper chest and cutting through her poncho. It was then that Qui-Gon took over again and she stumbled back, blocking the attacks where she could when they swung at her. Hearing the ship come right by them, Alexana thrust her hand out towards the figure, using the Force to push them back and distract them as both Qui-Gon and her leapt up onto the open ramp and climbed inside. Once inside, the ramp closed, and the ship took off once more.