Five.

~Five. ~

By the time that they reached where Anakin's home was, the wind had pick up enough for it to whirl the sand around them in an almost unseeable mess.

It was when they reached Anakin's home that Alexana realised what part of the conversation between Anakin and Padmé she had missed. They had entered the slave hovel of the spaceport and it pained Alexana that there was still slavery in the galaxy. But then again, they were in the Outer Rim and the Republic didn't really exist out in the Outer Rim. Swallowing heavily, Alexana looked over to where Anakin led them to before hurrying after the group as he pressed a button on the control panel beside the door and opened it for them so they could enter. Hurrying over and hitting the button on the inside to shut the door, Alexana began brushing the sand from her hair and shoulders.

"Mom? Mom! I'm home!" Anakin called out and as he walked forward. As she finished brushing herself down, Alexana looked around the room they had entered.

They had entered into a modest looking living area, with a simple two-seater couch off to the side of the door and then in front of them was a modest table that would seat all of them, albeit a little tightly. Off to the left of that was a door that led to the kitchen and then directly behind the table was another door that led out to the balcony beyond and even further was a set of stairs that led to the lower part of what was essentially the back area of the slave hovel.

Hearing footsteps exiting from the kitchen and wiping her hands on a towel, an older woman with dark brown hair and dressed in a similar outfit to her son, walked Anakin's mother. Having initially been hurrying out to see her son and make sure that he was alright, Anakin's mother slowed down when she saw the large group of being led into her home. Turning away from the guests and looking at her son, she raised a brow.

"These are my friends, Mom. This is Padmé and..." Anakin said before he turned to Padmé and she others. "Gosh! I forgot to ask your names," he said to them and Qui-Gon stepped forward as Alexana chuckled and he held out his hand to Anakin's mother.

"I am Qui-Gon Jinn. This is Jar Jar Binks," he said as Anakin's mother accepted his hand and shook it. R2-D2 let out a series of beeps and whistles from where he was beside Alexana, and she chuckled softly as Anakin's mother turned her gaze on her.

"This is our droid, R2-D2," she said as she gestured to the droid, who gave a whistle in response and Alexana stepped forward, offering her hand to Anakin's mother.

"I am Alexana. Alexana Newisev," she said, and Anakin's mother nodded her head as she shook Alexana's hand.

"I am Shmi. Shmi Skywalker," she said as she introduced herself to the group before Anakin walked over to Padmé and grabbed her hand.

"I'm building a droid. Do you want to come and see?" Anakin asked her and he went to hurry away with Padmé in the direction of where Alexana assumed his room was.

"Anakin! Why are they here?" Shmi asked her son and he stopped before turning to look at his mother.

"There is a sandstorm outside, Ma'am. Your son was kind enough to offer us shelter," Alexana said, speaking up and distracting Shmi from her son and he took his cue and hurried away with Padmé. Alexana then looked towards Qui-Gon and made a gesture towards his belt where he had put the fruit and he blinked before he realised what she was talking about, and he removed them from his belt.

"I have enough food for a meal for all of us," Qui-Gon said as he pulled the fruits out from his belt and held it out to Shmi, who turned to him now as he held out the fruit to her.