'Is this...the end?'

It has already been a long long time. Visiting Teyvat. Playing Genshin. The fun never stopped.

Until one day, you were about to enter the Teyvat portal...

But then someone else came out.

Someone you didn't recognize.

A girl with dark purple and blue hair appeared before you.

???: Phew...I made it in time!

You: I'm sorry, but who are you? And howcome you came from the Teyvat portal?

???: Listen, I have bad news! The-

Suddenly, the Teyvat portal closed quickly. You tried opening it again with the app but it didn't open. Then the app disappeared.

You: Huh?! Where's the portal?!

???: It's too late...

You went to Google Chat and you tried chatting everyone, even mentioning them...but no answer. Usually, at least one person would answer.

You: Who are you?! What's happening?!

???: ...You remember Brie from Google Chat, right?

You: Wait...YOU'RE Brie?! But...why didn't you show yourself before?

Brie: It wasn't the perfect time to...Anyway, listen. The Teyvat portal closed today, right?

You: Yes...?

Brie: It closed...permanently.

You: WAIT WHAT?!

Brie: Yeah. It's hard to believe. But it's the truth. I feel sad about it too, but our lives are back to normal.

You: Wait...what do you mean "our lives"?

Brie: ...I was a normal person from the start...but then suddenly the Teyvat portal appeared, and I gained access to it like you did. Since I had a lot of money, I can buy as many phones as I want. And the Mora I bring back here becomes dollars.

You: Ohh...

Brie: So there. The Teyvat portal being closed permanently also cuts off the signal for you to text them. 

You: So they're gone...forever?...

Brie: I'm sorry to say this, but yes...

After hearing those words, you never felt as sad as you were now. You broke down in tears. Having to see all your new friends get cut off from you...

Is this really the end of all things?

Maybe not.

Maybe...there's still a spark of hope.

Maybe...you can restore the portal.

But how?