'Slumber struggle'

Ganyu hasn't slept for a long time, even though she doesn't have work. But every single time something happens, she rushes over to help. And she also does many chores for you. That's nice of her, but you can't stand seeing a tired Ganyu. It's about time you persuade her to sleep.

You: Hey, Ganyu.

Ganyu: Hi, y/n. Do you need me to help with anything?

You: Yes, you need to help yourself.

Ganyu: I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with me.

You: Look at you. You're really, really tired. You need to rest.

Ganyu: But I have many duties...

You: Tell you what, I'll let you work again if you at least have a day off.

Ganyu: Wow, you really care about me.

You: Of course I do. Now, go get some rest and I'll meet you outside the house after an hour.

Once Ganyu was well-rested, you walked outside with her. Suddenly, it started raining.

Ganyu: It's raining...we don't have an umbrella...

You: Don't worry, I always come prepared. *takes out umbrella*

You two continue walking. The sound of the rain falling sounds calm and serene. The feeling of walking on the wet sidewalk feels silent too.

You: It feels...nice.

You: Usually I hate when there's rain...

Ganyu: Then why do you like rain now?

You: I just realized how calm and silent the streets are. I like a moment of silence.

I might update this and add more stuff here in the future. For now, vote.

Ayaka

Amber

Kaeya

Lisa

Jean

Keqing

Kokomi