'Something unexpected'

Today you tried to chat your Genshin friends but it seemed like they were busy. Suddenly you receive a call from a user (insert random phone number), and then you answer it. You hear a very familiar voice.

???: Hello? Who is this?

You: Uhh...y/n? 

???: y/n? Is that you?

You: Yeah...wait...you kinda sound like...

You: Aether...?

Aether: Yeah, it's me. Sorry, I think I pressed something...

You: It's okay! That's the call button. Now we can get to know eachother better next time!

Aether: Okay, but we're busy today so maybe another time.

???: y/n, you sound so polite! In the chat, you don't! No offense...hehe

You: Paimon? Eh, yeah, sometimes I am like this on serious things but...yeah, who cares about how I speak?

Paimon: Alright, we got some commissions to do!

Aether: Yep! Bye, y/n!

You: Bye Aether and Paimon! Stay safe, you two!

You decided to play some Genshin Impact on your PS4, so you start playing. But somehow, the server is in maintenance. You got surprised since Mihoyo never announced a new update. You keep your PS4 on but close the game, waiting for the maintenance to pass. Suddenly you hear a loud thud behind you. You turn around the couch to see a familiar boy...and a little girl.

As soon as you were about to speak, even more thuds are heard around the house. 6 more thuds are heard and you went to check what...or rather who...dropped.

There was someone near the dining counter. Another one upstairs, who almost fell off the balcony. Then you spotted another stranger near your bedroom door, and two men and one other woman. But they seemed strangely familiar to you...

"Who are you?"

"You, yes you, do you know where are we?"

Finally you decided to speak.

You: A-Aether? Paimon? W-W-W-What's going on?! Am I dreaming again?!

Aether: Y/n...? Is that really you?

Paimon: Woah, you look so cool/pretty! And...and different!

You: Is this a dream? If so, wake me up!

Paimon: Hmmm...*Paimon taps you multiple times*

You: Wha-...it's not a dream...?!

You: I- I- I- I- I have no words...

You faint from how excited you are that Genshin Impact characters are real. It felt like a long time, then something taps you.

"Hey...wake up..."

You open your eyes to see Aether and Paimon again.

You: How...how long has it been?

Aether: Just an hour. Are you okay?

You: Yeah, yeah, I'm okay...*you scream out of excitement if you're a boy, you squeal out of excitement if you're a girl.*

Paimon: Could we...um...look around?

You: Of course you can!

Aether: Good, 'cause everyone is already looking around...

You look around your house, seeing that everyone was checking out the place. The archons were at the first floor, where you are, while the others were at the second floor.

Venti: What's this?

You: TV. I play my game console there.

Venti: And what's that?

You: That's a fridge...

Venti: And what is that?!

You: Light switch...

Venti: AND WHAT IS THAT?!

You: STOP ASKING OKAY I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING WHEN EVERYONE IS DONE LOOKING AROUND NOW SIT ON THE COUCH

Venti: Which one is the couch?

You: I'm sitting on it.

Venti: Oh, okay...sorry, I got a bit carried away with the new things...

You: Eh, it's fine. Lemme see how the others are holding up. Aether, Paimon, stay here with Venti.

Aether: Okay.

You continue walking around the kitchen, trying to find the others. You then spot the Raiden Shogun...or was that Ei? Both of them are identical, so you decided to talk to her.

You: Hey...uh...Shogun or Ei?

Ei: It's Ei.

You: Oh.

Ei: What's all this?

You: ...

Your POV: Ei can't cook though...

You: Are you sure you wanna know what this area is?

Ei: Yes, please...

You: The kitchen.

Ei: Kitchen...? That's where you cook...I'm bad at cooking.

You: I know. Hey, have you seen Zhongli?

Ei: Zhongli? No...I haven't.

You: I know he appeared here somewhere...wait, let me check the bathroom. You can look around or stay in the lounge room, where Venti, Aether and Paimon are.

Ei: Okay, thanks.

You went to the bathroom and tried opening it, but it was locked. You knocked on the door and then heard a voice.

"Yes? Do you need anything?"

You: Zhongli, are you in the bathroom?

Zhongli: Yes, why?

You: I thought you were looking around...

The doorknob of the bathroom door twisted, so you took a few steps back quickly, and Zhongli came out.

Zhongli: You were saying something?

You: I. thought. you. were. looking. around. this. place.

Zhongli: I'll go look now then...

You: Okay, I'll check the other people upstairs.

You go upstairs to the rooms, and you see 2 rooms are open. Diluc was just standing there, not doing anything.

Diluc: What do you want?

You: Just checking. Have you seen 2 people go here?

Diluc: Yes, they entered a room. The doors are still open. The lady went in that room. The other went there.

You: Okay, thanks.

You go in the room where Ningguang is. She was sitting on the empty bed.

Ningguang: This place is a little bit bare...

You: How are you holding up in here?

Ningguang: I suppose it's fine...but this room is empty.

You: Yeah, I had a lot of spare rooms before so most of them are empty.

You: I'll check on Ayaka now.

Ningguang: That blue-haired girl? Alright.

You go into the other room and see Ayaka.

You: Hey Ayaka! How are you doing here?

Ayaka: You have a nice place, y/n. I wish the Kamisato Estate was like yours.

You: I'm glad you appreciate it. Okay, you can go downstairs when you can. I'll be doing something with everyone.

Ayaka: Oh, okay.

You head downstairs to start what you will do.