'New mail?'

You checked your mailbox like usual, and then there was a letter. But your (female friend, if you don't have one, just think of a random name i guess) has arrived.

F/n: Hi y/n! How are you doing?

You: Oh, hi f/n.

F/n: So you got mail? Strange, it has no stamp or address or-

You: Eh, it's in my mail, so it's probably for me.

F/n: Is it a bill? Is it a special offer? Is it a competition entry? Is it from one of your friends? Is it-

You: Woah, woah, stop. I'll read the letter right now.

F/n: Can I read it first? *snatches the letter from your hand*

You: Hey, come on!

F/n: *silence for a minute* Aww, what a sweet letter! Must be from a friend of yours I never heard about!

You: Okay, it's a friendship letter- wait- what?

F/n: Here, read it. I can't read the handwriting used on the name.

You: Hmm...okay.

The letter: (bold parts are the parts f/n can't read due to the handwriting)

Dear y/n,

If you are reading this letter, I am probably working at the moment. How are you in your world? Will you be okay without your Teyvat friends? Ayaka mentioned her meeting new friends, and some familiar ones too in your world. She also told me about your game, and that she was in it. I hope that I can find time to get to know you.

I still have many affairs to attend to, but I will try to find time to go to your world. Oh, and my sister told me that your world also sells my favorite drink. I'm sure you know what it is now. I enjoyed reading the letter you sent me before, and yes, I promise I will try not to overwork myself anymore. It did give me sleepless nights sometimes.

Until we meet again,

Kamisato Ayato

F/n: What's this world thing the person was talking about? 

You: OH UH...NEVERMIND THAT.

F/n: Why?

You: UH...uh...just...forget it was there!

F/n: Right.

You: Wow, a letter from Ayato-

F/n: Ayato...strange name...

F/n: He sounds like a nice guy. Is he cute?

You: Please...don't ask...

You: Well I'll just...uh...go out and get something to deliver to him.

F/n: Oh, okay. Bye then.

Good thing f/n wasn't able to read some of the super secret parts, otherwise your secret will be spilled.

Okay, add on your schedule: "Buy boba tea for Ayato and give it to him personally."