"That's cute." Eren said slightly looking away. "What else does she like? She deserves more gifts."

"Black tea, books, preferably history books. sketchbooks, silver rings, quill pen."

"Wait she likes quill pens?! Those are so old!" Eren said slightly interested.

"Yeah, I believe that she likes to write with them. She rewrites like history stories I guess." I mumbled slightly forgetting why she even likes them.

"That's awesome! I'll buy you one to give to her. They are hard to find in any store."

"I can buy it myself." I mumbled.

"Nope!"

Eren ran off making me roll my eyes and follow her.

-

"Okay now go give those to her tiger!" Eren said as we walked to her car. I nodded as I gave Eren her bags since I carried them for her since she was being a great help.

I looked Eren up and down. She was wearing a cute shirt that fit her curvy waist nicely. She then was wearing black leggings and black boots. Fuck...

She turned around and put them into her unlocked car. I stared at her before backing up. "I'll see you later then, right?" She asked calmly opening her other door up.

"Yeah, bye Eren." I said as she got into her car safety. She smiled widely at me and her bright eyes lightened up.

"Bye Levi!" She said before shutting the door completely. I turned on my heel and walked towards my car, unlocking it and putting everything I got for her in the backseat.

I then got into the drivers seat and sat down, buckling up, shutting the door and turning the engine on. I then drove off home.

-

I got home quicker than usual, I began to wrap up Petra's gifts and hide them in my cleaning supply area.

I can't hide it in my closet since she always goes in there to wear my clothes to sleep.

I placed the flowers down on the counter and began to prepare dinner. Steak, since that is both of our favorites.

I then would make mash potatoes and asparagus for the sides. As for the drink, I'll be finally using the wine bottle Eren told me to use.

-

Dinner was ready to go and I set everything down and made it look fancy for when Petra got home. I covered the food while I went to go and get dressed.

-

When I finished, I heard the keys dangle so I grabbed the blind fold and quickly opened the door hiding the whole area. "Okay babe, I have a surprise, but to make this more better for you, I want you to get dressed. So can I blind fold you?"

She was startled and soon a smile appeared. "Sure."

I blindfolded her and grabbed her hand taking her into the bedroom. I shut the door behind me and took the blindfold off.

"Okay, I have an outfit already ready for you. Don't worry, it's your favorite outfit." I smirked as she jumped up and down. She quickly ran to her outfit and took off her clothes not caring if she was naked infront of me. Not that I don't mind.

After she finished changing she sprayed perfume on even though she still smelt pretty good despite the fact she was working.

I grabbed her hand softly and smiled down at her. I open the door and her eyes widened when she saw the table looking clean, decorated also.

"Oh my god! Are those roses??" She asked happily running over to them.

I nodded as I followed her. She took a big sniff of them and smiled. "I love them so much." She said and thanked me by giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you love them." I smiled and grabbed her waist kissing her some more.

After our little make out session, I brought her to the table and sat her down, opening up the foils of food.

She cheered once she saw the steak.

I put one onto her plate, then I got the mash potatoes and asparagus on her plate. I then did the same for me. I then grabbed the wine bottle on the side and opened it up.

"Where'd you find that one at?" Petra asked referring to the wine.

"Someone helped me." I smiled at her as I poured her glass.

She didn't respond instead she kept on smiling. I poured me a glass afterwards before sitting down and moving everything else to the side.

"Let's dig in!"

-

We ate and drank the actually really good wine that Eren had suggested. I poured more for the both of us and we both agreed to get this more often.

When we finished our meals I washed the both of our dishes and Petra stood behind me, her hands wrapped around me.

"When I'm done... We can do soemthing." I smirked as I spoke.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" She rubbed my pants slightly.

"Sex." I said boldly and quickly finished the dishes. I then wipe my hands off on paper towel and threw it in the trash next to the sink.

I then turned around and picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I kissed her softly and walked towards our room without bumping into anything.

I squeezed her ass and made her moan into my mouth slightly. I smirked and kept kissing her soft lips. I laid her on the bed and pulled my shirt off and she took her straps of her red dress down. Immediately she took her bra off and threw it to the side.

I smirked and grabbed her chest area. I kissed all over her neck and body before kissing her lips softly. I moved back down to her neck and kissed it before slightly biting down earning moans from her.

-

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed like usual. She doesn't even have early shift today... I sighed and stood up completely naked.

I went into the bathroom and took my daily showers. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and went into the living room sitting down on the couch.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"LEVI!" Hanji. Dammit.

"What shitty glasses? You're so loud."

"If your done hanging out with Eren, come over! Me, and Erwin want you to meet our partners today." Hanji giggled sounding suspicious.

"What a lie." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not! Please come over around 2?!"

"Fine. Bye."

-