"And you?" He asked nicely.

"Black tea. Basil Pesto Pasta." He nodded and wrote it all down before saying he would be back with our orders.

The difference between me and Eren is she's nice and calm, I'm grumpy and not nice whatsoever...

"So how are you today?" Eren asked looking interested.

I rolled my eyes. "Small talk sucks." I mumbled.

"Sorry! I'm just nervous. I haven't made much friends besides my dancers. It's nice to be friends with someone who isn't gonna be an ass and actually wants to hang with me."

"Oh. It's fine. I guess I could see how hard that is." I mumbled hiding my smile.

-

We ate out food and drank our drinks casually before walking out. "What now?" I asked as we walked side by side.

"Hm... Wanna go to my house? We can do like games or something. Or we can end it here... Your choice!" She said quickly.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sure let's go to your house."

"Awesome! Okay follow me there okay?" She said as she unlocked her car. I nodded and walked over to my car, unlocking it and getting inside.

I saw her pull out so I did that same. I then began to follow behind her. When we made it I looked the apartment complex up and down. It was fancy, of course it would be.

We walked inside and used the elevator. "My apartment always reminds me of an hotel." She giggled.

"Yeah why the hell is there elevators here." I mumbled.

"No idea, but I like it because I'm lazy to walk up and down the steps." She grumbled before the doors opened up. We walked together and I glanced at my phone every now and then to see if Petra texted me or something like that.

She unlocked the door of her car and immediately the smell of cleaning supplies made me melt. She likes to clean? Or maybe she just cleaned up for once? I don't know. Whatever it was, I love the smell.

The apartment was pretty big, it looked enjoyable and comfy. Her furniture matched everything, she must be a fan of brown furniture because that's all I see.

"This is pretty nice for a brat like you." I said calmly.

"I'm not a brat!" She whined. I dropped my hands from my pocket and onto my sides. She's a whiner? Please stop. Too kinky for this shit.

"Yeah you are." I rolled my eyes.

"Pfft. Shut up." She mumbled before putting her little backpack down. "You can make yourself at home." She giggled.

Before I could sit down my phone rang repeatedly. I glanced at my phone. "Fuck. Hold on."

"Huh?" Eren stared at me as I walked by and out of the room.

I answered it before saying, "Hello babe."

"Don't hello babe me. Where are you?"

"I'm at my friends house. Not the girl." I said casually.

She was quiet for a moment before saying, "I'm having Oluo over then."

I clenched my fists slightly. "Okay." I said quietly.

"Ok. Bye."

"I love y-"

"Bye Levi." She said and hung up. I stared at the floor and put my phone back into my pocket. I must've really fucked up now if she wouldn't even say I love you. Tch.

I sigh and go back inside to see Eren in the kitchen.

"Want some wine?" She asked.

I groaned but not at her, but the fact that I really do need wine.

-

"That must be hard eh?" I asked calmly. As of now Eren and I were tipsy and we were talking about her singing career and how she could never do anything she wanted to do.

"Yeah. I know it's my fault for getting into it, but I'm still human..." She then gasped. "I should make a song!"

"Uh... Yeah you should." I said calmly with a small smirk.

"I'm so hungry." Eren groaned.

"We just ate."

"That was an hour ago." She laid her head down on my knees. I didn't think much of it... It was just... Normal?

"Seriously. Okay then I'll make you something with your ingredients."

She lifted her head up and stared at me. "I want macaroni and cheese please!"

"Okay you greedy brat." I smirked as I stood up.

She stood up with me and helped me get the ingredients. "I'll help!"

"No. I'll make it. Move back." I demanded to the reaching female.

She frowned before nodding. She watched me do my thing. I always made food for Petra because she didn't know how to cook. Plus I had to survive on my own...

-

"And done." I put some of the food into a bowl. She cheered as I gave her the bowl looking around for the forks. When I found one I gave it to her and she immediately tried it.

"Ah hot hot!" She mumbled and chewed with her mouth open.

"Close your mouth brat!" I spat as I made a bowl for myself.

"It's hot!" She said once she finally finished it.

"No shit, I just finished it." I said and pulled her with me to the table. We sat down infront of eachother and she blew her food and finally took a bite.

Her eyes widened and I looked at her with amusement. "ITS GOOD!" She said with her mouth full.

Gross.

I began to eat my own normally and we had small talk which I didn't like at all but I ignored it since she was so "nervous."

-

My phone rang around 6:20. I answered it forgetting I was fully tipsy and had no idea what is going on. "Levi fucking Ackerman. Get your ass home now."

Petra.

"Ah what?" I said not understanding a word she said.

"Are you drunk?" She asked more calmly.

"N-No." I said as I looked at the floor with Eren probably about to pass out.

"Get home. Now." She hung up.

I frowned and stood up. "I have to go home now."

"Why? What do you live with your mother?" Eren asked making her own self chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. "Seems like it." I sighed and looked at the female who was laying down with her eyes half way open.

I picked her up and immediately she wrapped her legs around me. "I'm gonna take you to your room. Your about to pass o-" Before I could finish my sentence, she was passed out, snoring into my ear.

I rolled my eyes again and put her into her room. I pulled the covers over her and said, "Night Eren." I smiled a bit as I looked at the female who was now cuddling her blanket.

Now I had to go home and deal with Petra.