𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

RIP Her majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
She tried her best to hand the throne to William instead of Charles.

𝓘𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼; 𝓲𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭, 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓽; 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱; 𝓲𝓯 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭, 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓲𝓭; 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭, 𝓼𝓸𝓯𝓽; 𝓲𝓯 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱, 𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱; 𝓲𝓯 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓶, 𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓼𝓽;...

𝓘𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼; 𝓲𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭, 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓽; 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱; 𝓲𝓯 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭, 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓲𝓭; 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭, 𝓼𝓸𝓯𝓽; 𝓲𝓯 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱, 𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱; 𝓲𝓯 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓶, 𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓼𝓽; 𝓲𝓯 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂, 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓽𝔂; 𝓲𝓯 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱~
𝓟𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓼

"Go. To. Hell."

Crimson liquid filled my mouth once again and I spat it out before I had to swallow any more of it.

"Not the answer we need, darling."

The back of his gloved hand met my face once again and my head flew to the side.
It's been going on like this for two days now. Or at least I thought it's been two days.

I've passed out several times and only knew how to differentiate between night and day by the little bit of light that entered the cell through the guttered window in the upper corner.
My days consisted of the same few questions being asked over and over again.
'What is your real name?'
'Where are you from?'
'Why do you work for Thomas Shelby?' etcetera.

Sometimes they became creative and accused me of being a German or even Russian spy.
They'd usually question Freddie first and when he told them to fuck off often enough they tried their luck with me.
Safe to say, they like being insulted.

Most of the time Campbell didn't even bless us with his presence and his monkeys did all the dirty work for him.
I thought today would be one of those days until he suddenly waltzed in through the door.

"Well well look who decided to join us."

Sadly the swine didn't react to my mocking tone and just sent his men out of the room.

"What do you know about Malacki Byrne, miss Lancom?"

So Thomas must have already told him about the IRA man and the guns.

"What do you want to know? Maybe I'll even tell you."

To be honest, I've had enough punches and backhands for one day, whatever it was Campbell wanted to know, I might as well tell him.

"In what correlation do he and Thomas Shelby stand? I find it hard to believe that the gypsy scum would ever do anything without having plans C and D."

I tried not to react to what he called Tommy, but found myself growing more agitated the longer I heard his voice.

"What? Scared he's going to fuck you over and embarrass you?"