𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮

𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮, 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝓢𝓸𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼

They survived.

They all survived.

Well except for Kimber, but who actually cares about Kimber?

An hour passed in which majority of the men and women present sat around Danny's makeshift bed, impatiently waiting for him to wake up.
Nobody really talked except for the occasional words of encouragement.

I was biting the nail of my thumb, fully focused on the slow and steady rising of Danny's chest, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
As startled as I was, I could barely avert my eyes, scared that if I looked away his chest might stop rising.

"He'll wake up."

"How do you know?"

My voice was a mere whisper when Thomas Shelby sat down in the empty chair next to me.

I was tired, so incredibly tired.
Not just mentally but also physically.
My eyes felt so dry and I was blinking about a million times per minute.
Every other time they just stayed shut for longer and longer.

"I just do."

I don't remember when my eyes eventually fell shut, but when I woke up, my neck was absolutely stiff.

"Aw fuck.."

With my eyes still glued shut from my nap, I tried to stretch my neck, hoping for it to crack back into its right position.

"I hope my shoulder has served you well as a pillow."

While the sound of a voice was certainly the reason I opened my eyes, said words never made it to my brain.
Instead the first thing I noticed was the empty table in front of me.

Danny was gone.

Where the fuck did he go?
He could have impossibly stood up and left, there was a hole in his chest, he couldn't-

"No no no no no, where is he, he can't be dead. We- we stopped the bleeding, he was doing okay, he can't have died, I-"

My entire body was shaking as I frantically jumped out of my seat, looking around, without actually seeing anything.
Tears were blocking my vision and everything turned into a mish mash of colours.
It felt like the floor began to tilt in all kinds of directions as vertigo consumed my body.
I knew I was hyperventilating, yet seemingly no air reached my lungs until black spots started filling my vision.