𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝓘𝓯 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓾𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶?

𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓯 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮

"I think you should go to him."

While I wasn't sure if it was physically possible, I was convinced my head suffered whiplash from how fast it turned to face the younger man.
The face I pulled must have been enough for him to raise his hands in defence, as he continued talking.

"I just think that there are quite a few unsaid things between you and- don't look at me like that- you are most likely the only one who could convince him to stay right now."

My face must have turned from utter disturbance to blatant confusion.
Why the hell should I be the one able to make him stay?
That man is more stubborn than a goat and barely ever listens to anyone.

"Well, on the one hand he usually only listens to Polly, but in this case he owes you something. And I might not know him as well but I know that he's a man of his word."

Eh that's debatable.
With this time a frustrated groan, I closed my eyes and let my body slump further down.
What Will said wasn't complete nonsense, but for once I'd like to be left out and not somehow be responsible for the outcome of everything.
I could still feel his eyes on me and slowly opened them to see his expectant stare.

"What, you mean now?!"

"Of course now!"

In a matter of seconds Will was on his feet and had pulled me up as well.
The speed of it all made me slightly dizzy for a second but there was no time to pull myself together, as he was already dragging me to the front door of his and Maddie's flat.

"What? But I don't even know what to say to him, I really feel like it's his turn to come to me-"

For a second I expected William to just shut the door in my face, the moment I was stood outside in the hallway.
But instead he put both of his hands on my shoulders and gave me a determined stare to shut me up.

"He's a man hurt in his pride, he won't do shit and I'm sure you'll figure it out on the way."

Helplessly I just stared at him, not knowing what else to respond but also not wanting to leave just yet.

"Goodnight, Will."

My voice was defeated and my shoulders hung low, as I pulled the male into one last hug.

"Goodnight, Annabelle, and good luck."

Very funny, but god knows I'll need it.

With a frown deeper than the Pacific Ocean I left the building complex and made my way down Watery Lane.