𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂

IMPORTANT: Also for this chapter I will put a trigger warning. I'll put a mark, as to where you can read, if you are sensitive to those subjects.

TW: Sexual Assault, mentioning of rape.

"𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

"𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼. 𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭" — 𝓛.𝓜.

We spend the rest of the day with eating and just talking before going to bed early, so we could have a good night's rest.
After all today was the day of the gala.

I wished there was something like room service here, but that shouldn't be invented for another ten years.
So Maddie and I bought some bread and a bit of fruit from a little stall near Covent Garden.
I would have loved to stroll through covent garden but the market as I know it, doesn't even exist yet.

"Do you think I'll be able to get some coffee around here?"

We were both sitting in our beds, eating an apple each, but my head just wouldn't wake up and my eyes just fell close over and over again.

"Sure, just go down to the kitchen."

What?
I surely couldn't just go into the kitchen of a hotel.. isn't that just for staff's?
Was it different a 100 years back and you could just burst in there like you own the place?

"But isn't the hotel's kitchen only for people who work here?"

I hesitated, being quite unsure.

"What? No, of course not. You just go down there, tell a staff that you wish for a cup of coffee and somebody will make you one."

She looked at me like that was the most normal thing ever and I just said something completely contradictory.

When I made my way down the hallway, I got awkwardly anxious.
I was that kind of person to never ask for anything extra, if I for example received the wrong order in a restaurant, I'd just eat it anyways, instead of complaining.

The elevator doors opened and Gilbert faced me.
The second he recognised me, his empty and cold resting face turned into a slight smile, and also the corners of my own mouth turned upwards.

"Good morning, Miss Belle. How are you doing?"

"Good morning to you too, Gilbert. I am quite in the need for some caffein but otherwise splendid. How about you, did you sleep well?"