Chapter Four

POV Louis

"WHY DID YOU YELL AT HIM?" Zayn has been yelling at me for 10 minutes straight.

I understand his anger, maybe I was a bit of a dick to Harry today. But that boy is getting on my nerves, he just disappeared after Tom's breakdown. I mean it's a big hospital. Anything could have happened to him, not that I would cared tho.

Okay maybe I was a little worried about him.

I don't understand myself to be honest. It's just that I've never felt this with anyone. It feels like Harry needs to be protected.

But that's not my job.

"Just stop fucking yelling at me Zayn I swear." I'm starting to get tired of Zayn and his speech about how badly I treated Harry today.

"I'm not going to stop yelling until you promise me to act normal to your student." Zayn says angrily.

Now I'm done with this conversation. "Listen that you look at your own student like you are going to fuck him from behind every change you can get." Zayn looks at me like he got caught but I keep going. "Don't think I didn't notice, so what I do with my student is not you're fucking business."

This isn't the first time Zayn and I have argued. We can say anything to each other but that's what makes this friendship strong I guess.

"I know, but it is my business." My eyes are wide when I realize that Chief is behind me and I slowly turn around to face him.

"I heard you guys yelling at each other downstairs. Please guys behave a little." Chief says looking at us both.

He stands with his arms folded and then asks. "I heard someone say he wants to fuck his student from behind?" We are all silent for a second before Chief says. "Explain NOW."

"Okay okay relax, it was just a joke from Louis." Zayn explained.

"It better be just a joke, now explain to me why you guys were yelling at each other." Chief says impatient.

"It was Louis's fault!" Zayn says innocent while pointing at me.

I started to defend myself. "Hey, dickhead don't blame me you started yelling at me."

"BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT, THAT POOR HARRY WAS SCARED OF YOU!" Zayn started yelling again.

"Again it's not your-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Chief yelled through it in a stern voice.

"Sit down both of you!" We did immediately. We both looked at the ground as Chief stood in front of us with his hands on his hip.

"What happened to Harry? Louis." I heard from the way of talking that I couldn't dodge his question so I started with my explanation.

"Harry hadn't listened to my rules today so I got mad at him at the end of the day. And I may have yelled at him." I looked ashamed at Chief and went on. "I may have been the reason for his panic attack." As I say it I started to feel even more ashamed.

"You did. What.?" Chief said after a silence.

"Louis I just can't belief you. I am very disappointed in you. Why would you do that to him?" He asks I'm disbelief.

I don't want to answer him.

"Louis if this is about Liam tell me now, I need to know because I thought we already talked about this." Chief says.

Zayn now looks at me. "Is that it Louis? I thought you weren't bothered by the situation with Liam anymore."

This makes me very angry they all think they know me. But they don't.