She finally removed the damn piece of clothing leaving her in matching black Lacy underwear. I gulped as I saw how good her tits looked in the bra. She straddled me on the bed and connected our lips. I immediately kissed her back.

      I flipped us around and unhook her bra. Her tits bounced as I took the bra off. I stared at her boobs for a while, my mouth watering at the sight.

    "You're beautiful" I whispered running my fingers along her along her chocolate tinted nipples it instantly hardened under my touch, making my mouth water more.
     I attached my lips to her right boob, my other hand went to the other one massaging it and occasionally pinching it. She moans out loudly arching her back

  I released her nipple with a popping sound and went to her left boob giving it the same attention. She was moaning uncontrollably. I like the way her body reacts to my touch.

   I left her boobs and sucked on the middle of her boob making sure to leave mark. I continued kissing and sucking on her exposed skin leaving marks. I know she's gonna be pissed in the morning.

   I got to her center and tugged on her panties. She lifted her hips,I slid her soaked panties down throwing it somewhere in the room.

    I stared at her glistening pussy. It's was so juicy and inviting. She tried covering herself when she saw I was staring too long.

   "Don't mama. You're beautiful..."I said removing her hands and kissing her soaked cunt.

    "Can I?" she nodded her head.

   I licked my lips and spread her lips giving her a long lick leaving my tongue on her clit a little longer.

    "Ahhhh...b- baby!!" She moaned out trying to move. I held her in place and continued my assault on her sweet pussy.

    I attached my lips to her clit and sucked on it harshly.

   "D- don't stop, please baby ahhh.... " She moaned pushing my head more into her cunt and  started grinding on my face.

    "Just like that... Ahhhh! You fuck me so good baby. Keep going ahhh!!! Ahhh!!"  She was a moaning mess. Her moans filled the room I'm sure it could be heard in the hallways but I don't care let them know I'm fucking my baby good and hard.

    I pushed my tongue into her.

  She gave a high pitched moan as I fucked her hard with my long tongue.

    Her legs started shaking. "P- Petra baby...ahhh!!....ahh!!" She moaned out pushing my head out of the way I held her hand,continued tongue fucking her harder.

   "Fuckkkk!!!!" She screams as squirts and came hard on my tongue.

   I swallowed all of her and kissed her clit one more time before going up.

   Her hands were covering her face as she breathes heavily.

   I removed her hands to give her a kiss but she turned her head sideways making me kiss her cheeks. I chuckled and kiss her neck sucking on it.

     "I squirted. It's so embarrassing" she mumbled shyly. I turned her head around and kissed her lips and slid my tongue into her mouth, she moaned as tasted herself. Mahn she taste so good. This is definitely my new favorite taste.

      "It's totally normal and you squirting means I fucked you good because it's hard to make a lady squirt. So how do you find sex with a woman?" I asked looking for her sweet spot. I finally found it just below her ear. She moans out and pulled me up so that I could look at her.

    "Baby you're gonna leave hickeysss" she whined and I just smirked.

    "And also for the answer to your question. Sex with a woman- no sex with you is different and sooo pleasurable. I've never cummed this hard before. Hell, I haven't even cum in years. Soooo,you baby definitely did a wonderful job." She said smashing our lips together.

      My hand found their way to her wet cunt and rubbed her sensitive clit. She had her lips parted and was staring deeply into my eyes breathing heavily.

     I sneak two fingers into her.her body immediately tensed. I pecked her lips multiple times, to get her to relax. It didn't work. It looks like she was having a panic attack. I immediately removed my finger from her pussy.

     "Baby what's wrong?" I asked her as she started breathing at a normal pace.

    "Is nothing you can go on" she said pushing my hand back in. I shrugged and just let her put it.

    As soon as I was nails deep she tensed again. I immediately removed my fingers from her and looked at her, her tear filled eyes.

    "Mama what's up?" I asked worriedly. I helped her sit up and held her face up.

    "Mama would you like to talk about it?" She nodded sniffing.