We got  outside and saw Vanessa and Laurel's car leaving the premises.

    "I guess we are to go there on our own" Maddy said.

    "Yep and I'm sure it was Vanessa' Idea." I grumbled not liking the fact that I didn't get to ride in the same car with her.

(At the club)

     We're currently drinking at the VIP section the club. Well, I'm not drinking but the rest are. I have been staring at Vanessa and glaring at anybody who looked her way. Fucking bastards.

      Vanessa only had one shot of vodka since we came here. I guess she doesn't drink alot? But she's on her second bottle of water. So strange.

    "Vanessa come let's go dance" Laurel said making me glare at her. She just smirked and walked away with MY girlfriend.

   I don't want her on the dance floor with these perverts lurking around.

    "You look like you're about to murder somebody" Maddy said chuckling.

    "Yeah, your girlfriend is about to be murdered by me." I said gritting my teeth as I watch them dance. Vanessa' back was pressed against Laurel's back as they swayed to the music. Laurel's hands roaming Vanessa' body as she kept eye contact with me smirking.

     Rage filled my veins. I was about to March there and punch that stupid smirk off her lips but I restrained myself. She's lucky she is my sister.
    The music playing now was a slow song. Vanessa turned around with her arms around Laurel neck, while Laurel's hand was on her ass as they swayed to the slow song.

    That's it!!! I got up and marched to were they were and dragged Vanessa away from Laurel towards the door.

Vanessa' pov:

       "Stop dragging me like that!" I said and removed my hands from hers once we were outside.

    "What did you think you were doing in there? Dancing with Laurel letting her hold you like that? Do you know how disrespectful that is?" She said with fire in hers. I rolled my eyes at how acting. Motherfucker was ready to up and run when I said that word. Like the house didn't belong to her.

    "Stop rolling your eyes at me Vanessa" she said in a warning tone.

   "Or what?!" I spat. She just gritted her teeth and said nothing.

"Just like I thought" I brushed past her to get back in the club. She's so annoying. Maybe I should do what I actually came here to do. Get drunk

      She held me back stopping me.
    "Where are going? I'm not done talking yet." She said calmly this time.

   "Well, I am done talking to you. Now get your hands off me" she lets go of my hand. I walked towards the door with her closely behind.

   I shook my head and walked to the bar. I sat on a stool with Petra sitting on the one beside me. I ignored her presence and called for the waiter

    "Five shots of vodka please" I said and watching him get my order.

   "Five shots? That's too much. Dont-

   "Petra! Can you like,leave me alone? You're pissed that i
danced with Laurel, go dance with somebody else since you have nothing to do,other than following me around. Just let me be. It's not like you care anyways. Now leave." I said pointing at the position she sat before.

   "I do not want to dance with any other girl I want to be here with you"

   " No you do not" she came closer to me trying to touch my hand.

   "Petra!" I said with a serious face.

   "Okay, fine i get it. I will leave."
   She walked away, making me sigh. I feel bad for the way I talked to her.

   "Trouble in paradise?"  The waiter said licking his ashy ass lips as he put the shots in front of me.

   "Shut up and get back to work" I said annoyed by his bad attempt at flirting.

   I collected the first shot and downed it. I looked at the direction Petra went and found a short slut dancing in front of her rubbing her chest. She tries going closer to her but she backs away. I collected the next shot and downed it. This time Shorty's arms is around Petra's neck.

    Hell no! That bitch has to go.

   I stood up and paid for the drinks leaving three of the shots untouched.

    I walked towards Petra and short stuff. With anger written all over my face. I know I said Petra should go.dance with someone else. But that didn't give her the right to actually do it.

   I yanked Shorty's arms off Petra  neck glaring hard at her.

   "What's your problem!" the bitch spat out, literally. Cos I had to clean her saliva from my chest,It's probably mixed with cum because she looked like she had just been sucking dick.. I cringed at the amount of spit that came out her mouth.

   I looked at my hand and back at the girl.i wiped my hands on her dress. She had a horrified look on her face.

    "You insane bitch! How dare you!!" She yelled.

      "Leave here right now spitzy, before I dragged you of this place by your crusty ass wig." I warned. She looked over at Petra who was watching the whole scene amusingly.

   "So you're not gonna say anything to this bitch?" She asked Petra.

   "Call me a bitch one more time and i'll make sure you leave this place in a body bag." I said getting close to her. She looked up at me and saw how serious I was and she scurried away.
Pussy ass

   I turned to Petra, who was now staring at me with something in her eyes I can't really put a name on.

    "Go sitdown"