Chapter 7

A/N: Again this is a third person's POV now. Enjoy.

---

-Girls night out-

It was 5:28 as the sun was begining to set. The cold breeze blew their hair as a few people were walking on the park. Just in the bench was a 16 year old girl, sitting down waiting for her friends. Just as she was about to pick up her phone her name was called. She turned towards the direction of the sound as she saw a familiar Brunette and Blonde girl. "Akira!!" The brunette yelled as she went up to Akira and gave her a hug. Cassie doing the same.
"How long have you been waiting?" Cassie ask, "not that long, I was only waiting for 3 minutes" the blonde haired girl sighed in relief. "Where's Kate and Val?" Maya ask searching for the two girls. "Oh I see Val!" Cassie said as she pointed to the other direction. The two girls turned their head over to the direction Cassie was pointing. They waved their hand as Val waved hers. "Where's Ka-" Val was cut off by the last girl they were looking for. "Oi! Im here!" Katelyn said as she ran to her friends. "Great, well lets go! We don't wanna wait on a long line do we!?" Akira said as she pulled her friends towards the direction of the cafe. The cafe wasn't that famous, it has its flaws and perfections so when they got there it wasn't that crowded nor empty. They opened the door and went in as the bell rings. It looked super new. It still has the touches of the old cafe but it still looked new either way. "Girls!" A blonde boy about in his early 20's greeted the said girls. "Martin! How are you?" Cassie asked with her cheerful smile. "Its good, the cafe is doing great for its re opening!" Martin said as he grabbed a clipboard. "So what can I give you girls?" The girls looked at the menu as they each picked their order. "Alright, take your seat! We'll have your orders in no time!" Martin said as he smiled at the teens. "This place looks so brand new!" Maya said as she admired every little detail at the cafe. "That's because its the reopening, duh" Valerie said as she sat near the wall. Maya just playfully rolled her eyes as she sat in her seat. Akira was in the middle of Valerie and Katelyn, and Cassie was next to Maya. 10 minutes later and their orders have arrived. "Here you go girls, one large pepperoni pizza, 5 fries, one hot cream coffee for Ms. Valerie, a cappuccino for Ms. Cassie, a chocolate drink with marshmallows for Ms. Katelyn , mango milkshake for Ms. Maya and our famous strawberry and watermelon milkshake for Ms. Akira. Enjoy!" The waiter said as he finished serving their orders. The girls thanked him as he just nodded and left. "Alright lets dig in!" Maya said rubbing her hands together. 30 minutes later and they had finished their food and drinks and have been talking for who knows what. "And that's why pineapple shouldn't be on pizza!" Maya said as she crossed her arms together as she huffed. "Well as they always say, try before you deny" Katelyn said as she teased Maya. "Your disgusting" Maya spat as Katelyn gave her a glare. "I mean- if you don't mind pineapple with pizza..uh" Maya stuttered. "I never really understood why they hate pineapple with pizza, what's wrong with it?" Akira asked as the girls stared at her. "Italian things" Valerie said as she shrugged. "Man, im stuffed" Cassie said as she finished the remaining fries left. "Why don't we go to the amusement park?" Katelyn suggested. They didn't waste a second on agreeing as they took their bags and waved Martin a goodbye and left. The cold night breeze smacked their faces as the beautiful night lights of Houston was lighting their pathway. The 5 girls finally arrived at the amusement park as they all payed for their tickets and went in. It was crowded as it was a Saturday. Many screams of joy and laughter were heard in every direction as you could feel the excitement rush over them.

"There are so many rides to choose! What should we ride first!?" Maya said as she was jumping up and down from excitement. "Maya calm down, you just ate!" Cassie said calming her best friend. "I don't know about you guys, but lets not choose any spinning and jumping rides, remember we just ate" Katelyn said as she looked around. The girls agreed as Akira saw something that caught her eye. "How about bumper cars?" The girls were looking at her as they turned to one another and smiled. "What are we standing here for? Let's go!" Cassie said as she pulled everyone towards the bumper cars. After waiting in line, it was finally their turn as they sat at their own bumper cars. The whistle blew as they stomped the gas and bumped onto each and everyone. "Ahhhh!!" Valerie screamed as she crashed her car unto Maya's "Hey! Your gonna regret that!" Maya said as she charged unto Val. Cassie was bumping cars on random people with Katelyn and Akira. "Hey!" A random kid Akira bumped said. Akira gave them a sorry as Katelyn budged in. "This is called bumper cars for a reason, why say sorry if you bumped into someone?" She said as she bumped at the kid. "Katelyn!" Akira laughed as Katelyn joined in. "Ahh! Shit!" Katelyn cursed as Valerie bumped her car into hers. "Sorry not sorry" she said as she grinned. "Your dead, Fernández" Katelyn said as her and Val were bumping cars. Maya, Akira and Cassie then joined as they were bumping into one another. The ride then ended as they went unto the carousel. It was very fun for the five girls, they each made silly faces as they took pictures. The girls went onto different rides as it took them 2 hours to finish. They were about to try the horror ride as their last ride but chose the ferris wheel instead. The 5 girls went in on to the huge ferris wheel as it began to move upwards. They finally got on top as they saw the view, the view was so spectacular as the night lights of Houston was shining brightly down them. "Wow.." Akira said as her eyes shined by the bright lights. "Gosh, imagine this but in New York City" Maya said as she scooted close to the glass. "Imagine this but in Las Vegas.." Katelyn said as she daydreamed of it. The girls then followed as they daydreamed of New York City and Las Vegas. "Imagine all those places, us riding an even bigger ferris wheel, just the five of us.." Akira trailed off as her friends looked at her as she looked at them. They gave each other a smile as they treasured the moment. "Okay guys, say "BEST GIRLS NIGHT EVER!"" Katelyn said as she set up her camera.

"BEST GIRLS NIGHT EVER!!"

CLICK!

Treasure the moment you have with your friends, you never know when they'll leave...