Part-1

(So this chapter is the continuation of my last chapter i.e. match made in heaven❤. Happy reading)

And the winner of bigg boss season 15 is tejasswi prakash........... with that whole room was filled with hooting,whistels and claps. All were very very happy to see tejran as top to and to win teja a trophy is itself an win for both of them as they said trophy aani toh ghar hi hai. But somewhere not winning a trophy is a big disappointement for karan its not that he is not happy... he was happy and proud on teja but was sad as he would not able to. But he covered his sadness in big smile as to not show teja and made her glory moment become dull afterall he now learn that from teja that how to coverup your problems.

" This is our victory sunny..... our win. This journey would not had been possible for me without uh. Thnku for being there and becoming my life sunny.... i love uh baby...." She said holding a mike in hand and looking at karan with smile.

" I love uh too baby...Yes laddoo this is our win. Our love win all over this game..... and also trophy ghar aahi gyi....... sb trophy ghar lekr jaate hai mai winner ghar lekr jaa rha....." he said while hugging her tight.

" I am so so happy sunny. Our love conqured it all......." She said hugging him back even more tightly.

" Yes my love......." He slowly kissed her hair.

After parting the hug teja became busy with others as karan said to meet them all and he will also meet all and his parents. But somewhere not winning was still hurting him so he decided to not attend after party as he knew he can't hide that fake smile from teja for too long and if she will find him sad she will left all the things behind and all her attention will be at him. And he don't want that so he quitely slipped from stage to go for his home without informing everyone.

" Where is sunny??.... Have uh all seen him?" Teja asked after meeting everyone. She thought he is here only so she was busy and also after this they have to attend after party together but karan was no where to be seen. She tried to find him but all went into vain.

" Mam plz come uh have to complete some formalities and also after that uh have to attend after party as it is important......." Her manager told taking her to production team for completing formailites.

" Ohk i am coming but atleast give me my phone. I need to talk to someone urgent....." She said still trying to find karan.

" Mam uh can do that afterwards plz......" Her manager said as getting concerned for timing.

" Can't uh understand simple language i need to make a call and its an urgent.. they can wait for a min. Now give me my phone......" Teja said getting angry and impatient as she is not used to so many people around and right now she only need her sunny around and he was no where to be seen. She somewhere knew that he was sad as he badly wanted to win this show.

" Sorry mam... take this....." Her manager said being scared of her look and hand over her phone.

" Oh fuck.... i don't have sunny number. Shit....." She mummered as she went through her phone to realised that she don't have his number.

She thought to complete the formalities fast and go to akasa and ask from her his number or from nish as they were old frnd of karan so they must surely have his number. But she did not knew that her formalities will take this much time. She almost completed her formalities around night 3. But when she came out nobody was their except crew members so she knew everyone left for after party and maybe karan will be their directly so she also went to after party.

But when she reached and scanned all area karan was no where to be seen thats when teja knew he is actually sad and even gone into his shell of overthinking and this thing cannot effect him. He must be doubting himself after this and this scares teja as he started behaving in a certain way coz of his over thinking. She cannot make him loose his confident and she need an asurance that he is alright but she don't know how to contact him or his parents.

" Congratulations teju...." vidhi said happily hugging her thats when her chain of thoughts broken.

" Thnku so much vidhi....." Teja said faking a smile as she can't show people whats going on inside her.

" Where is karan?? After that winning moment he just met me for a min and went somewhere else...." Vidhi said trying to search him.

" Oh he left. Maybe he wanted to be at home right now. Uh knew him how he is a mumma boy....." She said laughing pretending to be normal.

" Oh ohk no problem. Uh enjoy i just come....." She said going to meet others.

" Babzz sun n karan ka no. De n plz mereko jldi se......." Teja said to nish bringing him to corner as to nobody could listen.

" Babzz is everything fine?? Beera is ohk n?...." Nish asked with a concern looking at teja.

" Yaa yaa he must be fine. Uh know him that not winning this would had effected him. And also he left for home maybe. So i just want to talk to him......" teja said being worried.

" Oh calm down babzz first. Take the number and talk to him....." he said giving her number.

" ohk i will just talk to him and come. Uh go continue your khamba......" She said pushing him to go and he also smiled widenly and gone.

Teja tried his calls many times but he did not picked up her call even for once. She tried to call from her other no. As well but he did not picked up. Now she was getting restless whether he was ohk or not. She was getting tensed of not seeing him and talking to him. If he would have been here in front of him she would be relaxed but not seeing him and talking to him was making her restless. She is getting tensed as she knew now he had gone into his shell and the only she can bring him out from that but she was felling helpless as she tried his call many a times but he did not picked up and also she don't have anyone else number and also she did not have his address so that she can reach him.

It was already 4 here cake cutting and all is done. She decided to go and see him at his house. She knew this is not the right time but she can't help it. If she will not see him or talk to him she will die in anxiety. But the other problem was getting his address. Nobody knew his new address and from where to get.

She saw some crew and decided to go and ask from the production as surely he would have provided the adress and all at time of filling the form. She went to production and at that time there was only one girl there.

" excuse me..." Teja said standing in front of a girl sitting in rejistration cabin.

" Oh tejasswi mam. What can i help uh??...." She said standing up from her position to greet her.

" I want sunny... i mean sorry karan kundrra home address......" She said with a stern face as she was in no mood to entertain anything right now.

" I am sorry mam... i can't provide uh his address. That will be against our law....." She said getting scared as teja became extremely angry.

" I said i want it and then there is no option of no darling. I am his bloodly gf and i want his adress right now otherwise it won't be good......" She said angrily as all things are eating her from inside and her head was also spinning badly.

" Ohk sorry mam. Just give me a min i am giving uh..... yaa mam here it is. 81 aurtee floor 25 house no. 30......" She said giving her adress scared as hell.

" Thnku so much and sorry for snapping. Really sorry...." She said geniuenly being sorry.

" Its ohk mam i can understand....." She said politely.

Teja took the adress and went out seeing  too many paps all around and alot of noices coming from each corner. She just put up the smile on her face and took over the keys from her driver of her audi and went as she want to drive herself and also as soon as she can reach as it was already 4:45 am.

By 5: 15 she reached his apartment. She took a deep breathe as her anxiety was reaching at its peek coz in her whole ride she tried his call several times but all went unasnwered. She took her phone and came out of her car holding keys and her dress from one hand as she was still on her finale dress.

She went inside and move to lift. She nervously pressed 25 no and again took a deep breathe. She was continuesly fisting and opening her hands as it was her way to calm her anxiety. After a min she finally reached his floor. The door of lift opened and the very first house from right was his. The big bold names of KARAN KUNDRRA was written on name plate. She again took a deep long breathe and exhaled. And pressed the bell.