October 5th- Tuesday

"Alright. What does everyone want for supper?" Ian asked Mickey, Svetlana, Yevgeny, and of course Steve. "Chicken nuggets and french fries with ketchup!" Yevgeny said. "Alright, anyone disagree?" Ian asked. "Nope I'm fine with that." Mickey said. Ian started cooking supper while talking to Mickey and Svetlana. "Hey Yevgeny, can you set the table for me please?" Ian asked his son. "Sure Dad." Yevgeny replied. "Dad, we don't have any ketchup." Yevgeny said sadly. "You sure?" Ian asked. "I guess we could run to the store to get some." Ian said, knowing Yevgeny would throw a tantrum if he didn't have ketchup. "Svet, can you watch the kids? Me and Mick will go." Ian said. "Yes." Svetlana replied. Ian and Mickey drove to Kash and Grab to get ketchup. Ian and Mickey got out of their van and walked inside Kash and Grab. Mickey held the door for Ian then Ian put his arm around Mickey after they walked inside. "Ian? Mickey?" Kash said confused. Ian and Mickey turned to Kash, surprised he was there. "Kash?" Ian said confused. "Woah, how are you guys?" Kash asked the couple. "We're fucking married." Mickey said, then held up his left hand and wiggled his ring finger showing Kash his ring. "Yeah." Ian said then smiled. "Wow, I didn't expect that." Kash said. "Come on." Mickey said then pulled Ian away from Kash. They grabbed the ketchup then went to check out. "I cant believe you guys are married. That's great." Kash said. "Why are you back?" Ian said. "I decided to come back to Linda after she tracked me down because she needed a father to the kids." Kash said. "Wow." Ian and Mickey said in unison. "So do you guys have kids or anything?" Kash asked. "Two." Mickey said angrily. "Wow. Well here you go, have a nice day guys." Kash said. "Thanks." Ian said then he and Mickey walked out the door. Once they got back home Mickey stormed in the door and grabbed his gun and bullets. "I'm gonna shoot that fucker, fucking pedophile." Mickey said loading his gun. Ian grabbed the gun from Mickeys hand. "Hey, it's alright just let it go it's in the past plus I don't wanna raise 2 kids with you behind bars." Ian said unloading the gun. Mickey sighs and looks at Yevgeny and Steve. "Whatever. I still don't fucking like him, fucking you." Mickey said then set the bullets down. "Hey, come here." Ian said then pulled Mickey by the hand and kissed him on the cheek. Later that night Ian woke up and rolled over trying to grab Mickey, he felt an empty bed. Ian got up and went outside to find Mickey smoking on the step. "What are you doing out here?" Ian said then sat down next to Mickey. "Stopping myself from shooting the shit out of Kash. Mickey said then handed his cigarette to Ian. "I don't like him either but i'm not out here stopping myself from shooting him. Ian said then put his arm around Mickeys shoulders. "Yeah well he didn't shoot you in the leg and fuck your husband when he was underage." Mickey said. "In his defense you were stealing." Ian said. Mickey gave him a "fuck you" look. "In a way though, you saved me." Ian said. "How?" Mickey said. "I still would've been fucking Kash if I hadn't tried to get the gun back for him." Ian said. Mickey smiled remembering that day. "My knight in shining armor." Ian said smiling and chuckling, he then pulled Mickey closer and kissed him. "Come on, let's go inside it's cold." Ian said standing up. Mickey stood up and kissed Ian again, Ian pushed Mickey against the door frame kissing him harder. Mickey pulled his shirt off and Ian started kissing Mickeys neck while Mickey took off Ian's shirt. They kissed again, Ian body pressed against Mickeys, pushing Mickey into the door frame harder, kissing even harder. "Papa? Dad?" Yevgeny said standing by the door. "What are you doing?" Yevgeny asked his fathers. "Nothing. Go back to bed. Want us to tuck you back in?" Ian asked. "You were kissing Papa." Yevgeny said in a singsong voice, then made smooching noises. Ian and Mickey smiled at each other then put Yevgeny back to bed. They walked out to the living room. Ian pushed Mickey against the wall kissing him. Mickey pulled off Ian's boxers then his own while still kissing. Mickey pushed back against Ian, Ian responded by pushing Mickey harder into the wall, their bodies touching everywhere possible. They pushed off the wall, Ian walking backwards, they fell onto the couch still kissing. Mickey got up and turned around, letting Ian put himself into Mickey. Ian grabbed Mickeys hips pulling him closer and pounding harder, making Mickey moan louder and more. "Shh." Ian said, pounding Mickey harder until they finished. Mickey turned around and kissed Ian deeply then they went to their bedroom, their shirts still on the strong steps and boxers still in the living room. They got into bed, Ian started spooning Mickey then kissed Mickeys neck. "Take that Kash." Ian whispered into Mickeys ear, making Mickey smile.