The following week (After Fiona left May 8th)

*In Ian and Mickey's kitchen in their apartment*

    "I still can't believe Fiona's really gone." Ian said to his husband still crying. Ian hadn't slept more then 10 hours in 3 days. He was crying over the loss of his sister still, leaving Mickey to care for their new son. Mickey had shed a few tears over the loss of Fiona too, they had become somewhat close in past years. Mickey was not the nurturing type though, he knew almost nothing about caring for an infant, and Ian wasn't there to help him. Of course he wouldn't ask Ian for help, his husband was mourning his sister. "I know me either, it's like it's not real the way it all happened so fast" Mickey replied to Ian, holding Steve. "Ian you need sleep though, you look like you've been dead for a fucking week." Mickey says. "You're right. Oh my god, Steve, you've been taking care of him by yourself for almost 3 days, oh and Yevgeny, oh my god i'm a terrible husband and father." Ian said suddenly worried. "I'm fine. They're fine. We're fine." Mickey said lying. "Just go to bed you need some sleep you look like shit." "No, Mick I need to help you with Steve. I cant sleep without my husband anyways." Ian said trying to crack a smile. Mickey had gotten almost no sleep either, Steve slept almost none the entire 3 days and Mickey didn't know what was normal for a baby his age. "Yeah well I cant sleep without you either douche bag." Mickey said lovingly. "And with this fucking baby screaming all night." "Here hand him to me let me help." Ian said grabbing Steve from Mickeys arms. "Go take a shower or something relax babe, I got him okay?" Ian said kissing Mickey. "Babe?" Mickey asked. "What you don't like it? I could start calling you baby if you want." Ian said chuckling. "Fuck off." Mickey said rolling his eyes. After Mickey showered and got dressed he went back out to the living room to check on Ian and his son. Yevgeny had left for school earlier that morning. Mickey saw Ian cradling Steve and sweet talking him, which Mickey found to be very attractive on Ian's part. "Looks like you got him handled." Mickey said. "Shhh Mick, he's almost asleep." Ian whispered back to Mickey. Steve finally fell asleep, so Ian and Mickey had some free time. "I'm going to go take a fast shower." Ian said to Mickey. "Fine by me." Mickey replied. After his shower, Ian stepped out of the bathroom still dripping with water, and only a towel around his neck, and walked to his and Mickeys bedroom. Mickey went to their bedroom to talk to Ian, only to stop in the doorway to admire his husband naked still. After a few minutes Ian said, "You just gonna keep staring at me or are you gonna keep your thoughts to yourself?" flirtatiously. "Come here." Mickey said, kissing Ian. Ian started undressing Mickey while kissing his neck. "We gotta be fast, I don't know how long Steve will be asleep." Ian said slightly concerned. "I can be as fast as you want." Mickey said pushing Ian down onto their bed, then kissing him all over. After a few minutes the men sighed with satisfaction, limbs still wrapped in each other, savoring in the moment. *Knock on door.* "Oh fuck who's that." Ian said not wanting to get up. "How the fuck should I know?" Mickey said, matching Ian's attitude.  Mickey and Ian slipped on only boxers, faces still red, and went to answer the door together. It was Lip at the door. "Sorry to barge in on you guys like this. I just-" Lip stopped mid-sentence, realizing Mickey and Ian's still red faces and only in boxers. "Gross we're you guys fucking?" "Yes, Lip." Ian said sighing. "That's what people do when they're married." Butting into the conversation Mickey says, "Here i'll describe it to you in detail." "Ew, ew, ew, please no." Lip said disgusted at the thought of his brother naked. "First off Ian stuck his di-" Mickey started. "All right Mick." Ian said stopping his husband. "What do you need Lip?" "I was just going to stop in and see how Steve was doing with you guys, looks like he's doing great. Bye." Lip said in a rush to get out of the home, the thought of his naked brother still in his head. "Gross, gross, gross." Lip whispered to himself as he left Mickey and Ian's apartment. "Oh grow the fuck up Lip." Mickey said. "Should we, continue what we started?" Mickey said grabbing Ian's butt then kissing him. "Hell yeah." Ian said. Mickey pulled Ian's boxers down more as Ian pushed Mickey slowly onto their bed, now naked again. Steve was now crying. "Jesus Christ, can't I get 20 minutes alone with you?" Mickey said annoyed with all the interruptions. "He's a baby Mickey, he's gonna cry." Ian said slightly annoyed now. "I'll go get him." Ian said getting dressed. "He needs to eat again probably." Mickey said now also getting dressed. Mickey walked out of their bedroom in boxers and one of Ian's favorite shirts. "Dumbass, that's my shirt." Ian said to Mickey. "I fucking know, it's one of your favorites. It smells like you so I like it, get off my back man." Mickey replied. "Yes sir." Ian said smiling at the sight of Mickey in his shirt.