September 10th - Friday

Ian woke up and got out of bed and showered then woke Mickey up. "Hey Mick, get up." Ian said surprised Mickey still wasn't up. "Fuck off." Mickey said grumpily. "What's wrong?" Ian asked rubbing Mickeys back. "I'm sleeping and your fucking waking me up." Mickey replied. "Fine just be up in like 20 minutes." Ian said then went to go wake Yevgeny up. Mickey finally got up and got dressed. "How nice of you to join us." Ian said teasing Mickey. "Fuck off." Mickey said then flipped Ian off. Mickey and Ian then left for work once Svetlana arrived at the house. "Can you look up the directions to Essential Plants please?" Ian asked Mickey. "Yeah...turn left up here." Mickey said. "Okay." Ian said then turned left at the next turn. "Why the fuck did you turn left I said right." Mickey said. "No, you didn't you said "turn left up here"." Ian said. "No I didn't I said turn right up here." Mickey said. "Whatever, I'll just turn around." Ian said annoyed now.
A little later in the day
"Where do you wanna stop for lunch?" Ian asked Mickey. "I don't fucking care." Mickey said. "Alright then." Ian said all his patience with Mickey now gone. "Just go to fucking KFC up here." Mickey said. Ian turned into the KFC parking lot. They went inside and got food then got back to work. "Can you look up the name of our next one i forgot what it's called." Ian said driving. Mickey looked it up on their paper. "It's called Green Growth." Mickey said. "The directions now please?" Ian said. "Jesus Christ." Mickey muttered then looked up the directions. "The right directions are they actually left or right." Ian said. "Shut up bitch." Mickey said now mad. "Asshole, all you've done is be mad all day." Ian said. "Quit being such a pussy." Mickey said now raising his voice. "I'm the pussy? Sure." Ian said matching Mickeys tone. They called each other more names until they finally got to Green Growth. Once they got home they didn't talk to each other. They talked to Yevgeny and Svetlana and Steve as normal though. "Papa, why aren't you and Dad talking?" Yevgeny asked Mickey. "Because your dads an asshole." Mickey said glaring at Ian. "No, because your Papa doesn't know how to control his anger issues." Ian said butting into the conversation. "Whatever bitch." Mickey said. Once they put the kids into bed they went to bed. Mickey didn't put on one of Ian's shirts since he was still mad. They purposely avoided any touching or cuddling laying in bed and fell asleep like that, still mad. Mickey woke up in the middle of the night freezing, he moved closer to Ian for some warmth, making sure not to touch him still. "I'm fucking cold." Mickey whispered to himself. He decides he isn't mad at Ian anymore. Ian woke up to Mickeys whispering. "I'm sorry about earlier, you aren't a bitch, at least not all the time." Mickey said making eye contact with Ian now. Ian smiled, "I'm sorry too, your not an asshole, all the time." Ian said still smiling. "Come here." Ian said pulling Mickey closer to himself. Mickey smiled. "You're right though, it's fucking freezing." Ian said, cuddling Mickey closer then kissed him. They both fell asleep a few minutes later.