March 21st, The night of Ian and Mickey's First Anniversary

SMUT!!!!!

       The second they closed the door to their little apartment Mickey slammed Ian against it while kissing him lovingly, once they pulled away Mickey whispered "I love you so much Gallagher." Into Ian's ear. Ian just chuckled and kissed Mickey again. Ian then pushed Mickey against the door and kissed him, causing Mickey to smile and chuckle against Ian's lips. They started stripping each other and heading to their bedroom. Earlier that day Ian had left a gift for Mickey on the bed but right now he pushed it out of the way and pushed Mickey down onto the bed both now in only their boxers. They got down to business and after they had both finished, several times, they laid together in bed still naked wrapped up in each other. Ian then grabbed the gift he got for Mickey and gave it to him. "Aww you got me a present how cute." Mickey said sarcastically. "Shut up and open it." Ian said, rolling his eyes and kissing his husband. Inside contained a book, "When we first starting seeing each other I wrote down every time we hung out in a diary. Now before you make fun of me for having a diary read it." Ian said. Hesitantly Mickey picks up the book and read the first entry, it said "Mickey Milkovich. Jesus I slept with Mickey Milkovich. I never would've seen myself with him but I have to admit, I loved every second of it. He's not the sweetest person but he is kind of cute. I doubt he actually likes me though, after all he tried to kill me right before."
Journal entry #2
"I hooked up with Mickey again. I think I kinda like him, plus he's amazing in bed." After reading that Mickey looks up at Ian smiling and says "Still think that Gallagher? Cause if not I can show you I still am." Mickey said, smirking at Ian now. After reading everything Ian had wrote about Mickey in his diary, Mickey smiled and kissed the love of his life. "You really fell for me huh, big fucking softie." A laughing Ian replies, "You fell for me too, remember your the one who tattooed my name on your chest, don't think it's a one sided thing". Mickey sighs, "I guess your "kind of cute" too." Then kissed his husband. "You know if someone would've told me 11 years ago, that I would be living on the West Side married to Ian Gallagher and happy, I probably would've beat the shit out of them." Ian just laughed at his husbands remark, reminenicing on him and Mickeys past. "Remember when you came out and you said you would never wear a dress? Well you ended up wearing a dress and kissing the man you looove." Ian said walking over to Mickey and grabbing him by the neck and pulling him closer. "Oh shut the fuck up" Mickey says rolling his eyes, "Cmon you got a round 4 left in you or you need some sleep?" Ian just smiled and kissed Mickey deeply saying "I guess we could go again." Sarcastically knowing fully well he couldn't pass up that offer.
Later that night Ian woke up randomly with a weird feeling and checked the time, it was only 4:45am, he looked over at his husband who he was spooning and starting smiling, thinking never would he have imagined Mikhailo Milkovich, a cuddler but Mickey had become closer to Ian Gallagher then anyone else ever, and Mickey intended to keep it that way. Mickey woke up to the sudden movements of Ian "The fuck you doing up so late?" Mickey asked. Ian chuckled and replied, "Just admiring how cuddly my husband is." The smiling Milkovich just says, "Oh shut the fuck up and go back to sleep or you won't see the cuddly side of me anymore." Ian sighs and smiles, kissing Mickey and nuzzling into his neck falling back asleep to the scent of his husband. Mickey fell back asleep too, and wondered how he ever got lucky enough to have Ian in his life, and knew he was safe in his lovers arms.