August 18th wednesday (Liam goes back to school)

"Where's Svetlana at? You told her to be here at 7:30 didn't you?" Ian asked Mickey. "Yes I fucking told her." Mickey said back. Svetlana walks through the door. "Sorry there was traffic." Svetlana said then took off her coat. "Whatever, don't be fucking late tomorrow, we have work." Mickey said in a somewhat harsh tone. "Must I remind you that I am doing this as favor?" Svetlana said returning the tone. "Alright Mick, come on." Ian said leading Mickey out the door.
Once Mickey and Ian got home, Svetlana was cradling Steve and talking to Yevgeny. "Hello." Svetlana said looking at Mickey and Ian. "Hey Svet." Ian said. "Hey Yevgeny, how was school?" Mickey said walking up to Yevgeny. "Good." Yevgeny replied. "That's good bud." Mickey said then turned to Svetlana. "Thanks for watching the kids." Mickey said to Svetlana then took Steve out of her arms. "I don't do it for you." Svetlana said. "Can I stay the night? I sleep on the couch. Only for tonight." Svetlana asked Ian and Mickey. "Sure." Ian said then smiled slightly.

Later that night
"Come on Yev, time for bed." Ian said to his son. "Five more minutes?" Yevgeny asked. "Fine, but no later." Ian said giving in. "I will put Yevgeny to bed." Svetlana said. "Alright then. You coming to bed Mick?" Ian asked turning to his husband. "I'm coming calm down." Mickey said walking to his bedroom with Ian. Mickey shut the door and walked over to where Ian was already getting undressed at. "Come here." Mickey said pulling Ian into a kiss. Ian kissed him hard and started undressing Mickey while Mickey undressed Ian. Ian pulled Mickey onto the bed then turned Mickey so his back was facing Ian. Ian skipped himself into Mickey, making him moan quietly. Ian thrusted in and out of Mickey until the door opened. "I put Yevgeny to bed, goodnight gay boys. Orange boy, you aren't so bad, I'm glad you you married him Mickey." Svetlana said. "Eh, he's okay sometimes, he's kind of a douche bag." Mickey said smiling. Ian smiled and remembered he was still inside Mickey, with Svetlana still in the room Ian thrusted himself into Mickey under the sheets. Mickey but his lip trying to suppress his moan. Svetlana rolled her eyes and left the room, shutting the door. "You're a dick." Mickey said smiling. "You know you love me." Ian said smiling then continued fucking Mickey.