11.

The Park Mansion was filled with silence and they were all afraid of what Annabell will do to Jimin.

Jimin on the other hand was very helpless and he was missing his puppy. He knew, today he will die and he don't want to die in front of his puppy.

"Jimin" A maid usually gives care to Jimin and approached him without getting caught by the other maids.

Jimin wiped his tears and he looked at her.

"If you are here, then they will kill you Jimin. And please run away from here. Go to your friend's home or somewhere far that they can't find you. Please run away from here. " she begged and cried in front of him.

Jimin sobbed and he don't know where to go.

Both flinched once they heard a car sound.

"I think she is back, please ran away! Go" she then pushed jimin towards the window.

Jimin cried and he started to run away from his mansion.

_

Jungkook went to his brother's home, as his heart was twisting that he left Jimin alone in the mansion.

He saw his home where all messed and it seemed something was fishy.

He smelled the area and he sensed a medicine smell.

"Hyung" Jungkook muttered and he saw Taehyung was entering the mansion.

"You f* b* " he begins to howl over him and he shouted at Tae for leaving Jin alone.

"What?" Tae furrowed and called his husband to come out.

But he didn't respond.

"He is not at home.!" Jungkook yelled that making Taehyung believe Jin was in danger.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Guys, I only wrote this, and I'm still stuck on one plot(which I cant share now) that I don't know how to write. Just wait for a bit and I will soon update the chapter.