4.

It's been a week,since jimin has been attending his First grade in Mr. Elen's school. The later has become too thin and pale because of not eating enough food.

Annabel waited for a perfect time to kill jimin.

"For how many days, should I wait for the day to kill him? " Annabel asked to the lawyer.

"Annabel, don't stress yourself. Let's do it by tomorrow. "

"You are saying the same dialog everyday. " She sighed and ate her food.

Jimin peaked from his bedroom and looked at Annabel's plate as the later was too hungry.

He then sense Annabel was looking at his direction, as he quickly hided behind the wall, as if he got caught, then she will not provide the food to eat.

"Ok Annabel, see you tomorrow"

"Ok.Bye ,come with a good plan. " She hugged the lawyer and bids him a goodbye.

The maids then cleaned the table and took the leftovers to Jimin's bedroom.

Jimin's eyes widened when they bring him food.

"Thank you" He smiled widely and furrow when the food was not enough.

She left a tear and went out side.

"Don't worry, I will give you food by tomorrow. " He caressed his belly and hugged the chimmy to sleep.

__

Like usual, Annabel dropped Jimin and went to her office.

Jimin smiled widely when he saw Divya.

"Hey, have you read alphabets? " She asked him as they have a oral test.

"Yes.I know. " Jimin said with a proud face.

"Ok.. " She smiled and both went to their class.

"Hey angry bird! " Divya teased Merva as she always fight with them.

"Hey Crackhead! " She greeted back and looked at Jimin.

" I wish I have a boyfriend. "Jimin whispered as he don't like to see these girls fighting for no reason.

" WHAT?? "Both asked annoyed and glared at Jimin.

" What? "He pouted and sat on his desk.

__

Annabel then got a call from the lawyer, as he informed him that he set a trap to kill jimin today.

" Call me if the work is done. "She replied back and cuts the call.

" Goodbye my Jiminie "she grinned and waited for the call.

__

The students stood in a queue and took their food.

" It's so yummy today. "Jimin munched the food as it was his favorite dish.

" I informed to my dad to cook this food. "Merva said to jimin.

" Wow. So cool.! '" He smiled and ate his food.

He then drank the water and was about to wash his hands, a staff called him.

"Park Jimin, come here. "

"Huh? Yes.. "

"Do you want another plate? "

"Huh? Really? "

"Yes.. " He smiled widely.

The staff then gave him the food that was poisoned.