6.

Mr. Elen and Jimin arrived to the Park Mansion.

Jimin carried the white puppy along with him.

"MS.ANNABEL! " Mr. Elen shouted in happiness.

"WHERE IS MY JIM--" Annabel was about to throw tantrum on Mr. Elen but she got stuck when she saw Jimin.

"I found our Jiminnie. " He said with a smile.

"Is he still alive? " Annabel was lost in her words as she didn't believe, jimin is still alive.

"Annabel, I think you are worried too much. And jimin is safe. Look at him" He patted her and thought of she missed jimin so much.

"Jiminie " Annabel came back to her sense and hugged jimin with full of vengeance.

Jimin felt so uncomfortable and afraid of Annabel.

She then kissed jimin all over his face.

"Has my baby eaten? Probably you must be hungry right? " She fake tears and dragged jimin to the dinning.

The puppy looked at their dramas with his rolled eyes.

"Jimin is so blessed to have an aunt like you! " Mr . Elen blurred out.

__

The all sat on the dinning table and ate their dinner.

Jimin holds the white puppy on his lap.

"Are you hungry puppy? " Jimin whispered and gave the steak to him.

'First drop me down kid' jungkook shouted and he didn't like to eat the steak.

"Jimin, drop the puppy and eat your food. " Annabel said to him.

Jimin nods his head and dropped the puppy on the ground.

'Thank you aunty' jungkook thought to himself and went to sit under the couch.

Jimin then ate his dinner half heartedly as his thoughts were only on the white puppy.

__

Annabel send off Mr. Elen and went to see Jimin.

_

Jimin arranged the bed and carried the puppy to cuddle it.

He placed chimmy beside him. And the puppy on his right. While he layed on the center.

"Good night puppy" Jimin kissed him.

'I'm not puppy kid. And dont hug me. 'He protest but jimin holds him tightly.

"PARK JIMIN" Jimin flinched once he heard Annabel screaming.

Jimin stood from his bed and waited for her to shout at him.

She looked at him for a while and went to her room leaving jimin dumbfounded.

Jimin sighed in relief and hugged the puppy to sleep.

_

Taehyung went to his home and layed there lazily.

He furrow when he heard the door bell.
He then went to check who was it.

"Who is------------ Hyung? "

"Tae! "Jin smiled and went inside.

Tae rolled his eyes as he don't know how will he react if he finds he saled Jungkook to a small kid.

" Where is Jungkook? " Jin asked him.

"He went for a walk! " Tae blurted out.

"A walk at this hour? " He furrow.

"Yes, and I'm sleepy so please close the door when you left. " Tae rubbed his eyes and went to his bedroom.

__

As morning raised, Jimin woke early than usual. He looked at his right side to see the white puppy.

"Puppy? " He kissed and hugged him tightly.

'Leave me' he yawned and irritated by jimin's love.

The maid came to jimin's room to ask him to bath.

"Puppy, I will go and bath and you can sleep ok? " He patted his back softly.

'Thank god, leave me alone 'he closed his eyes and drifted off.

Jimin got ready for his school and bids goodbye to the puppy.

"Don't go anywhere. I will go to school and come back soon puppy. " He kissed him again.

'Arghh.. For how many times he is going to kiss me? 'He thought to himself and waited for jimin to disappear.

"Bye puppy.. I miss you" Jimin left a tear and entered into the car.

'Bye bye ' he shook his tail in return.

Jungkook then waited for the car to go far away. He sighed deeply and started to ran to escaped from the Park Mansion.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
How was the chapter? Will Jimin be ok? Will jungkook stay? What will happen next? Let's wait and watch.

Sorry , as I said earlier, jimin will be minor in this book. So bear with it. Soon I will write Jimin in his 18s.

Thank you for supporting this book❤

See you again, ❤