9.

Jin was washing his vessels and the maid was cleaning the living room with a mob.

Jin gripped vessels once he heard a loud moan in their bedroom. Yes, his husband, Kim Taehyung was f* a girl in their bedroom.

The maid gulped and spared a glance at Jin for his reaction.

"Have you cleaned?" Jin caught her attention and asked his maid.

"No" she shuttered and cleaned the room faster than before.

He then saw Taehyung and a girl exiting their mansion.

Jin did his work as if nothing happened as he was always used to this cold behaviour of Taehyung.

The maid worried about Jin and she was about to leave the mansion, she heard a loud thud in the kitchen.

She flinched and ran towards the kitchen and saw Jin lying on the floor.

"MR. SEOKJIN?" She hurried up and saw he fainted.

_

The Park mansion was filled with silence and the maid begin to wake jimin for his school.

Jimin opened his eyes and saw his little puppy was all curled up on his stomach lying peacefully.

"Puppy?" Jimin whispered and he begins to stroke his hair softly.

The puppy nudged more into jimin as he was so sleepy.

"It's already late Mr Jimin" The maid requested Jimin to get up soon.

Jimin asked the maid to not talk as his puppy will get up because of her noises.

He then carefully lifted the white puppy and placed him near the chimmy doll. He planted a soft kiss on the puppy and went with the maid to take a bath.

_

The maid called a doctor to check Jin. Since Jin is rich, the doctor came to his home.

He examined Jin and asked what had happened.

"Doctor I don't know, he was doing his house chores and I then heard a loud thud, once I came to the kitchen, I then saw him already passed out in the kitchen. " The maid replied with nervousness.

He nods his head and he took his stethoscope to check him.

He placed the stethoscope near Jin's heart and then he heard a different heartbeat as it was unusual.

"Do you know about his age?" He furrow and asked the maid.

"I don't know doctor, I'm a new maid. Maybe he was around 30," she replied nervously.

The doctor then checked Jin's pulse and he backed away once he confirmed who he was.

"He is not a human!" His breath hitched and he was stunned at his words were not forming.

__

Annabel called the maid to bring back her coffee to the dining table.

She massaged her neck and sat on the table with neck pain. She then heard a noisy sound in Jimin's bedroom as he was happily getting ready for his school.

She gritted her teeth and stormed the table with a loud thud.

"WHO ASKED HIM TO GET READY?" She shouted at the maids.

The white puppy and Jimin flinched because of her outburst.

"Ms Annabel, I --"

"So, it was you?" She glared at the maid and waited for her confirmation.