5.

Mr. Elen then asked the staffs to look for the CCTV Camera.

"If something happens to my jimin, then trust me, I will not leave you alone. " Annabel cried aloud infront of everyone.

The staffs feels really worried towards Annabel.

Mr. Elen then informed the police about jimin was missing.

"Sir, there is only one way to go to Mr. Park 's mansion and that is the forest way. What if we search Jimin in the forest? " A staff informed Mr. Elen

"WHAT?? THEY KIDNAPPED MY JIMIN? AND HE WAS ALONE IN THE FOREST?? " She screamed aloud but inside, she wants to kill the person with her bare hands.

"Ms. Annabel, it's my duty to bring Jimin safely. Please go back to your home. I will search for Jimin. " He assured her and went to the forest.

__

Jimin got collapsed on the ground when his knee begin to pain more.

He started to shed tears as he don't know how to exit this place.

"Ammma... " He sobbed harder and looked at the forest with a fear as it was going to become dark.

.
.

He then saw a puppy on the forest.

He wiped his tears and looked at the puppy.

"Puppy? " Jimin called for the puppy but the later started to ran away from jimin.

"PUPPY? STOP! " Jimin then started to chase the puppy.

"Don't run! " He shouted catched the puppy with his tiny hands.

"Got you. " He  finally giggles and looked at the puppy.

"Cutie... What are you doing here? Did you forget to go home like me? " Jimin caressed the puppy and looked at him fondly .

"Do want cookies? " He asked the puppy and took a cookies from his school bag

The puppy looked at him and refused to eat the cookies.

"Hey.. Eat this.. Like " Jimin then bite a cookie and asked him to do the same.

But the puppy didn't eat it.

"Ok.. I will give you after you get angry ok? " He caressed the puppy and said to him.

The puppy was trying to get away from jimin. But the later was holding into him securely.

He then started to growl to fear Jimin.