spicy (requested)

You laid back down in bed and turned up the volume of your favorite show playing as you stared at Rosie's empty side of the bed.

Your day off had been unexpected but you weren't complaining.

You thought you'd have some extra time to spend with your girl but, sadly, Rosie had made plans to hang out with Lisa and she didn't want to back out on her last minute.

You understood and agreed to spend some time with her when she gets home this evening.

But it's been a couple of hours since she's left and you're feeling a little lonesome today.

You pulled your phone off of the charger and opened your messages, going straight to Rosé's contact, who was pinned up at the top.

"My queen-sized bed is missing my queen," you said, adding a sad emoji with it.

Your eyes lit up as she read it and then sent you a text, although a simple one that only consisted of emojis.

"🤗🥰😘"

That's not the response you thought you'd get.

You sighed and got ready to lock your phone when, suddenly, an idea came to your mind.

Perhaps... a spicy text would help to get you a better response?

You thought about it for a second before typing out a new message to your girl.

"I was thinking about watching a show about vampires but I don't think that would be good for me considering you're not here and it would only make me think about your lips on my neck."

You hit sent and your heart jumped upon watching the read receipt come through.

"Maybe you should find something else to watch then, babe,"

"Maybe." You typed, smirking to yourself. "Or I could just keep laying in our bed and think about how good you looked when you left this morning. You looked so pretty. I liked your dress. But I think I'd like it more if it was off."

You hit send without any hesitation, now feeling a little joy in teasing her with these spicy texts you were thinking of.

And if she thought that was it, she was wrong.

You had more up your sleeve.

"Y/N,"

It was all she texted.

As if she was... warning you.

"I'm feeling hot. Are you close by?"

"Baby? What's gotten into you?" She texted.

"If only I wasn't alone in bed right now..." you trailed off. "If only you were home. I just got a new flavor of chapstick, too bad you're not here to taste it and tell me how it is."

It took a few seconds for her to reply.

You watched that bubble appear and disappear as if she was texting you only to erase it and start again.

"You win."

That's all she said and, for a couple of minutes, you just wondered to yourself what was going on and what she meant by those two words.

But you didn't have to wonder for too long.

Because just a few minutes later, she walked through the door of your shared room.

"You're home?"

"Yeah. Lisa thinks you're sick." She said as she put her bag on the floor and walked to your side of the bed. "What was up with those spicy texts?"

"What do you want me to say? I was bored. You weren't here. I missed you. I wanted to know just how long it would take you to come home to me. I guess the chapstick text did it, huh?"

She suddenly pushed you down onto the bed and hovered over you, staring into your eyes with a look of passion.

"You don't even know how quickly I hurried home to you." She said. "You're so damn hot and flirty."

She leaned in and started to kiss your neck.

"But that wasn't very nice. Lisa and I were supposed to go see a movie."

"Then turn a movie on." You said, smirking a little because you knew she didn't want that anymore.

"Hell no, baby girl. I have other ideas of how we're going to spend the day." She said as she looked into your eyes.

"Yeah?"

She nodded, trying to hold back her smile, only to fail and kiss your lips.

"Then kiss me."

She did as you said, lips moving deeply and passionately against yours as she slipped her hand beneath your shirt and began to brush her fingertips across your skin.

She couldn't help but whisper a couple of I love you's against your lips because, despite those spicy texts you sent her that nearly drove her insane, she loves you. So much.

And you said the words back to her as you pulled her closer, looking forward to what she's got up her sleeve.