she gives you a massage (requested)

"You look so tired and stressed, baby," Rosé frowned as you sat down on foot of the bed, wearing only her shirt after getting out of the shower.

You hoped it would help make you feel better. You had a long day and everything was starting to catch up to you and get to you and you were in desperate need of some comfort.

You thought taking a shower after arriving home would help wash away all of your worries and stresses.

But it didn't help and it was easy to see.

"Are you alright, baby girl?" Rosie whispered as she scooted closer to you and then wrapped her arms around you.

"Yeah." You sighed.

"Are you sure?" She whispered softly into your ear and kissed both of your shoulders as she brushed her fingers through your hair.

"No." You mumbled.

"Well, I know how to make you feel better. How about a massage?"

The thought alone brought a smile to your face and you quickly said yes, more than happy to get a nice massage from her.

"Okay." She whispered and had you move to the top of the bed. "Take off your shirt, darling."

You did as she said and then laid on your stomach afterward.

"Tell me if it hurts for any reason. But try to relax. I want to help you feel better."

"Okay." You said and felt her hands fall onto your shoulder.

She started to massage them, trying to work away the tension and the knots you had there.

"Oh, my love," she whispered sadly, kissing your shoulder. "You're so tense."

"I know. But you're helping me feel so much better."

She smiled brightly and slowly moved her hands down your body, from your shoulders and to your back.

You sighed blissfully. Her fingers were so soft and her touch so comforting that everywhere she touched made your stresses fade.

"I know it's been a hard week and a very long day for you but you've got to calm down. You have to take a moment for yourself, even when it's chaotic, and take a minute to breathe. You have to relax, sweet girl. You're so tense and so stressed and it breaks my heart."

"I know I do, babe. But, at least I've always got a beautiful, amazing girl to come home to. You're so perfect, I'm very lucky."

"I'm the lucky one," she said as she kissed along your spine. "You're beautiful. Your skin is so soft." She whispered and continued to kiss your back.

"I love your kisses but aren't I supposed to be getting a massage?" You teased and she laughed against your skin before pulling away.

"You got it, darling. Anything you want. I just want you to feel better."

She brushed her fingers along your spine before moving her hands up to your shoulders again, massaging away all of your worries.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yeah, much. But I don't want you to stop."

"I won't, baby girl. You just close your eyes and relax. I won't stop until you want me to." She promised and kissed the back of your neck.

"I don't ever want you to stop."

She chuckled happily as she moved her hands down your back again.

"Thank you, Rosie."

"Don't thank me, sweet girl. I just love you so much."

"I love you too." You hummed, feeling so much better, and so much happier than before.