using an insecurity that you have against you when she's drunk (requested)

"There you are!" You sighed in relief, jumping up from the sofa as soon as Rosie walked through the front door.

She nearly stumbled over her own two feet as she closed it behind her.

She was so intoxicated that she could hardly stand, which immediately made you instinctively feel the need to rush to her and care for her, to make sure she stayed safe.

"Rosie, it's almost three-thirty in the morning. I've been worried sick about you. II know you said you were going out with the girls but you said you'd be home by two at the latest. I tried calling you but you didn't answer your phone!" You explained frantically, the worries you've felt for her all spilling from your lips at once.

You thought she'd apologize and calm your worries and fears but to your surprise, she just rolled her eyes at you.

"I'm fine." She sighed heavily.

"Okay." You mumbled quietly and tried to shake the feeling of feeling like you were on her nerves when you haven't even done anything to her.

"Well, let me help you. I'll help you get your shoes off and get you some water and then I'll help you to bed."

"I don't need your help!" She said and the frustration was evident in her voice. "I'm a grown woman, y/n. I can take care of myself."

"I-I never said that you couldn't." You said as you nervously toyed with the strings of her hoodie that you had on. "I know you're capable of doing these things for yourself but I know you're drunk and I just wanted to take care of you. I just worry about you, Rosé."

"You're not helping me, though!" She groaned. "If you wanted to help me feel better, you'd just leave me be."

You bit your lip and apologized quietly as she kicked off her shoes, almost tripping over the leg of the table as she made her way to the sofa.

"I'm sorry."

She just rolled her eyes as she sat down on the sofa. She took out her earrings and then untied her long hair, letting it flow past her shoulders and down her back.

Despite hearing her say that she could take care of herself, you're still worried about her.

She's slurring her words and you can't help but wonder how she'll get up the stairs to bed when she can hardly stand steadily on her own two feet.

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do to help you?"

"Yes!" She groaned as she tangled her fingers through her long blonde hair. "Will you stop bugging me? For five minutes? You're so annoying sometimes."

That one hurt.

You couldn't even try to deny that it stung, that it made a physical ache appear in your heart.

"That wasn't very nice." You quietly said.

"Yeah, well, it's true." She said, rolling her eyes again.

You hung your head in sadness.

You always worry that you annoy people. It's one of your biggest anxieties.

You can't help but wonder if you make others feel burdened somehow, if they wish that you'd just leave them alone.

It's such a huge worry for you and Rosie knows this.

"Just go up to bed, y/n. Stop annoying me already." She grumbled and laid down on the sofa, making herself as comfortable as she could with her dress and makeup still on.

You know she'd regret it in the morning; all of this.

But you didn't know if you'd be able to forgive her right away, knowing that she used one of your biggest insecurities against you.

You went up to the bed and slammed the door shut before turning the lock and laying down, her words replaying in your mind, again and again, making the tears fall down your cheeks until you fell asleep.