Chpt 5- School Spirit

Start from the beginning

"really?? like a girl girl or just a hook up?"

"we're just friends. i don't want you making her uncomfortable with suggestions about us being more than friends."

"well fine. i'll call maggie and go spend the night with her."

"thank you dude, i appreciate it. and clean up the couch when you're done."

"wow really trying to impress her huh?"

"i don't want her to think i'm a disgusting pig who doesn't clean anything."

"well you're not. just tell her you live with one.

"just, please do it."

"fine whatever."

an hour and half goes by and i decide to text to her.

Me- hey, you still coming?

Poison.Ivy- yeah, i just wanted to go home first and shower to get the work smell off of me. im almost ready, i'll let you know when im on my way.

Me- okay, no worries was just checking in.

i close my phone and take a quick look of myself in the mirror. i wore a gray tank top. the one she said she liked. i put on a pair of nice sweatpants, since we're just staying in tonight. i start setting the snacks out on the coffee table. i got a bunch of different stuff for her to choose from. i grab two throw blankets from my room in case we need them before i hear the doorbell ring. my heart pounds in my chest as i walk towards the door, i take a deep breath and open it.

"hey there" i smile and look down at her. she also wore sweat pants, black with a tight white cropped t shirt. i try so hard to not stare to long but she looks so gorgeous. comfy but cute.

"hey." she seems nervous, which is understandable. i am too. i hold the door open wider and step to the side so she can come in.

"wow, that's a lot of food." she laughs and sets her purse down on one of the side tables.

"haha, yeah i wasn't sure what you liked so i just got a bunch of stuff, if we don't eat it my roommate will so nothing will go to waste trust me."

"is that right?" she laughs and walks over to the couch to sit down. i move around the coffee table to sit on the other side.

"yeah. he eats about anything, i don't know how he's not obese." i reach over and grab a controller and hand her the other one.

"you want a beer or anything before we start?" i ask her, about to stand up.

"no i'm okay, thank you though." she gets comfortable on the couch and she looks ready to play.

"okay then, we'll let's get started. "

we play for about 2 hours, the whole time was great. she was great. it was like hanging out with an old friend.

"you said you weren't very good. liar." i laugh and set the controller down. she does the same and grabs a handful of chips.

"well i didn't wanna hype myself up." she pops a chip in her mouth "you wanna go again?"

"ahhh, i don't think so i'm kinda tired of it. wanna watch a movie?"

"tired of it?? already? you're so boring." she rolls her eyes and dips one her chips in the sour cream & onion dip.

"me? boring? how dare you." i laugh

"uh yeah, i basically had to carry you the whole time and now YOURE tired?"

"mhm. whatever. you did not carry me."