One shot: The team

It wasn't that Yaku and Y/n stayed hiding with their relationship, but as Y/n wasn't very open about his life Yaku thought that it was just for the best to stay quiet as well, at least as long as Y/n is ready to tell others. Though, Yaku was almost certain that Kuroo and Kai knew since they were all in the same class and if Kuroo knew, so did Kenma. 

"You're quiet Yakkun", Kuroo mentioned once during practice, or at the end of it. They were sitting side by side stretching. They were trying to see which one of them was able to grab their toes from the lowest point. "What's up?" 

Yaku sighed, "It's nothing, just stress, you know, we're third years and all that". 

Kuroo nodded, "Aha", he didn't believe him and they both knew it. "Is it about L/n-kun?"

"Someone's here for you Yaku-san!" Inoka screamed from the door. 

"L/n-san!" another scream was heard but this time it was Lev, "I got 23/30 from the quiz", he excitedly told. Yaku heard a small laugh and then some encouraging words that he wasn't sure of. 

"Get back to stretching", Yaku told slapping Lev's lower back- who then jogged away- walking up to Y/n, "You don't usually ask for me". 

"Oh, well, Takahashi-san was bullying me with responsibilities so I had to make a run for it". 

Yaku was dumbfounded. He learnt new things of his boyfriend almost daily. Today's new thing was that Y/n could be just as childish as anyone else. "... Please say you didn't literally run away". Y/n smiled. He didn't answer. "Crap... Takahashi-san will be mad, you know that right?"

"Worth it".

Yaku gently tapped Y/n's forehead with his finger, "You're too smart to be this dumb. Is Lev influencing you or something?"

"Haha, no, he's actually improving quite a lot". 

"It's starting to seem like he's stealing your IQ points..." Yaku murmured, "Anyway, we're ending soon, so, do you want to wait?"

"Why not". 

Y/n went to sit against the wall to watch the stretching and probably the pep-talk to come. The first years kept glancing towards him as he was paying more attention to is phone than the boys. They were sitting in a half circle stretching quietly, before Yamamoto spoke, "... I like tutor-san and all, but why is he sitting there?" he asked. 

"I don't know", Lev answered. 

"He's waiting for Yaku-san, I think", Shibayama told, "Didn't you hear Yaku-san suggest that he would stay?"

"Ooh", all of the first years and Yamamoto said in sync. They turned to Yaku who just stared at them back. 

"Why is L/n-san here?" Shibayama dared to ask, as the bravest of them all under Yaku's gaze. 

"We're going to walk home together". 

"Ah", Yamamoto checked to see whether Y/n was listening and it seemed like he wasn't, "Why though? Does he owe you? Money? Snacks?"

"... No". 

Kuroo watched this quickly glancing at Y/n who was occupied by his phone, "So that's how it is". That attracted everyone's attention. Their eyes were asking few too many questions for comfort. "... He's my classmate, of course I know stuff about him... guys chill". 

"Does he owe Yaku-san?" Yamamoto asked. 

"No", Kuroo answered, "Ask L/n-kun if you want to know something, Mr demon-senpai will never tell you anything". Yamamoto jumped up. "I didn't mean now!" he yelled, yet the younger boy was already walking towards the wall. 

"Tutor-san", he said seriously. Y/n looked at up him with a small smile. "Why are you here?"

"... I'm here to wait on Morisuke-kun since I rather have him with me when we go to his house. It'd be awkward if I went there on my own before him".  

Yamamoto turned to Yaku, "Ooh, Morisuke-kun", he turned back to Y/n, "Are you going to let him copy your homework or something? Does he owe you money or snacks?"

Y/n laughed, "No, no, I'm just going to sleep over since why not". Masatake and Kinnosuke had been waiting to see Y/n again and it seemed like a good way of satisfying all of the Yaku brothers. "Besides, Masa-kun and Kinno-kun apparently miss-"

"Masa-kun and Kinno-kun?!" Yamamoto screamed, "You know his brothers?!"

"How do you know his brothers?" Y/n asked in return, "You recognised their nicknames". Y/n had a weird look in his eyes. He was somewhat intimidating despite being looked down at by Yamamoto at the moment. "I think you should get back to stretching instead of speaking with me, shouldn't you?" and the smile was back. 

"... Yes sir", Yamamoto bowed before running back to the circle. 

"Your boyfriend is terrifying", Kuroo whispered to Yaku who was next to him, "Another demon-senpai says I". 

Y/n smiled to Kuroo's direction, "Please don't let me disturb your practice", he bowed a bit before getting back to his phone. 

Lev looked at everyone, "... Is nobody going to say something about Kuroo-san calling L/n-san Yaku-san's boyfriend?" he quietly asked. 

Y/n's head shot up. Yaku and Kuroo first looked at each other before they both turned to Lev. Yet, Kai was the one to speak, "... No, what about it?" he asked looking around as well. He was pressuring everyone to stay quiet for the time being. 

"I think it's fine, Kai-kun", Y/n spoke, "How dramatic do you want me to be, Morisuke-kun?" 

"E-Eh... be as dramatic as you want... I think". Yaku has always seen Y/n as somewhat timid person and highly doubted that he was capable of being overly dramatic, at least when announcing something. 

"You seem worried, I'm not the one to act like Kuroo-kun", Y/n told, "I'm in love with Morisuke-kun and I believe he at least likes me. Are you happy now, Yamamoto-kun? Lev-kun?"

Everyone besides third years and Kenma looked somewhat surprised. Then Kai hit both Lev and Yamamoto's heads, "Don't look so shocked. It can be seen as offensive". He then turned to Fukunaga, Shibayama, Teshiro and Inoka, "You too, unless you want to be next". 

"Are you saying I'm dramatic?! Huh, L/n-kun?!" Kuroo finally screamed attracting more attention than the confession had since few people outside turned to them and then walked away.

"Remember. We are blood. Never stop flowing. Keep moving. Keep bringing oxygen...So that our 'brain' can operate at his best", Y/n imitated the captain, "If that's not dramatic I don't know what is". 

"I agree", Kenma finally spoke. 

"Told you".