76-90

Chapter 76: new exercises

Xie Yunnan is not young, so she naturally yearns for marriage.

From the very beginning, he liked Duan Changqing very much. After marrying Duan Changqing, he decided to cultivate his relationship again. When Duan Changqing has no shadow of the past experience, the two will naturally be together.

However, things are changing too fast, Duan Changqing has no psychological shadow at all, he is not even a person in this world!

More importantly, Duan Changqing is very strong.

Xie Yunnan got along with Duan Changqing during this period of time, and sometimes felt pressured and always felt that Duan Changqing could not be blasphemous.

But he has to admit that he prefers Duan Changqing.

Now there is such an opportunity, Xie Yunnan exhaled a hot breath and held Duan Changqing's hand: "Let's go back to the room."

Such Xie Yunnan is undoubtedly attractive.

Duan Changqing heard through the monitoring equipment before that those people were going to give Xie Yunnan medicine, and he also had thoughts, such as not telling Xie Yunnan about this matter, and then planning to save the beauty as a hero.

He and Xie Yunnan have already established their relationship, but they have not gone further... He also wants to "break the ice".

But he didn't want to take advantage of the danger, so he didn't do it.

Now Xie Yunnan is like this... Duan Changqing took Xie Yunnan's hand and used his divine sense to investigate Xie Yunnan's situation.

This investigation... Duan Changqing was silent.

Xie Yunnan did take medicine, but that medicine...

For ordinary people, that medicine can make it difficult to control oneself, and for warriors, the effect of that medicine is not bad.

But for Xie Yunnan... he used his spiritual power a few more times, and the medicinal effect disappeared.

Xie Yunnan is now completely unbearable.

Duan Changqing was a little anxious at first, and wanted to carry Xie Yunnan back to the room, but realizing this, he clenched Xie Yunnan's hand and walked back together: "Are you uncomfortable? I'll help you."

"Okay." Xie Yunnan whispered.

An ambiguous atmosphere spread between the two.

In the room where Xie Yunnan and Duan Changqing lived, there were many more plants recently, all of which Duan Changqing brought back and planted.

These plants grow very well beside him, adding a lot of vitality to the room.

As soon as she entered the room, Duan Changqing kissed him.

Xie Yunnan has already taken the initiative to release the signal, and he is naturally eager to try.

The two embraced each other, Xie Yunnan paused slightly, and then brought Duan Changqing down on the bed, letting Duan Changqing act.

He really wanted to make out with Duan Changqing, and he thought about how to make out.

Duan Changqing is too thin. Although he knows that Duan Changqing is strong, he is still worried that he will hurt Duan Changqing if he exerts his strength.

Especially before, Duan Changqing was injured again in order to save Wen Che, and it took a long time to recover.

So, Duan Changqing can do whatever he wants.