46-60

Chapter 46: two ghost kings

 The Ghost King does have plans to rebel.

This continent has never been stable.

Hongye City is not far from the Holy City, it is better, but in some remote cities, the people are miserable.

Some cities are occupied by the strong, and ordinary people there can hardly even get enough food and clothing.

However, among the oppressed ordinary people, there may also be stronger warriors.

These people, some dragon-slaying teenagers eventually become evil dragons, and after they have enough strength, they turn to bully others, and some people are different, they want to change all this.

The ghost king is the recognized leader of the rebel army.

But whether others really listen to him is another matter. He is mainly famous because he is elected.

The price of food in Hongye City has risen recently, and it is very unstable. It can be operated for a while, and the identity is exposed... The ghost king has contacted someone before.

The ghost king said: "A lot of people have come, and they will be able to do it soon. There are not many strong people in Hongye City itself, but this time there are two intermediate priests, two ninth-level warriors, and There are some other people, it will be a little dangerous... But these people can also be our hostages, so that the Holy City can't act rashly."

"It's good." Duan Changqing thinks it's good.

In his last life, he took a group of people to kick the base of the magic cultivator, and as a result, he was reduced to the bottom of the society in this life, and of course he couldn't sit still.

He didn't do anything before, but his health was not good.

The ghost king said again: "Are you willing to help?"

"It depends...how about your mask? Show me." Duan Changqing said.

The Ghost King gave Duan Changqing his usual mask.

Duan Changqing saw the mask the mercenary wore when he was pretending to be the ghost king the day before yesterday.

The mask of that person is very rough and ordinary, but the mask of the ghost king is different. No matter the material or the degree of exquisiteness, they are all fake and shoddy products.

"This thing belongs to me." Duan Changqing said.

"Wait, this is mine!" The Ghost King couldn't help but said, this is his mask, a symbol of his identity!

"If you don't give it to me, how can I help you?" Duan Changqing asked.

Ghost King: "..."

The Ghost King can only contribute the mask.

Duan Changqing asked again: "You can find another set of clothes for me." Most of the clothes he wears now are Xie Yunnan's clothes, otherwise Xie Yunnan bought him clothes, so he can't go out and fight like this.

Ghost King: "..." He gave Duan Changqing his best clothes.

After the two finished speaking, Duan Changqing pointed out how to use the Ghost King Charm Technique.

The Ghost King already has the strength to refine Qi to perfection, and he has been eating alien beasts all these years. He is not a person without foundation.